THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Oh boy. It's amazing how hot it just got up in here. Damn woman.

2. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

But women only do it to please men?? I think men and women work out for the exact same reasons. To feel healthy, to be strong and flexible, to stay in shape so they like what they see in the mirror.

3. Athena

Athena New Member

I'm coming over now!!!
    [​IMG]
    :smt060Tarshi:smt060 Sunshine gorgeous!

4. The Dark King

Where did you get that from? I never said nor implied that. So quick to ride that feminist white horse huh sweetheart lol.
    Again I suppose this is an age thing but where I'm at in life a lot of young people workout to be hot. Yes feeling good is cool but I'm sure a lot of it has to do with being able to attract who you want.

5. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Might surprise you to find out the new guy isn't NEARLY as pretty as the boy toy. Pretty is nice to look at, but if it isn't attached to an interesting brain, it's a bore very quickly.

Maybe 22 year olds go to the gym to be hot - or to compensate for weekend binges. I don't believe men work out because they think they'll need the strength, unless they're weightlifting competitors. I think the vast majority of adults who work out do it for the reasons Swirl outlined, male or female

6. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

:smt060:::SIGH::: :smt060

you always know all the right things to say, goddess. now come forth and bask my rays of warmth :p

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

::::NEWSFLASH::::

THIS HAS NOW BECOME ANOTHER "THE SUN SHINES OUT OF TARSHI'S ARSE" THREAD.....

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Well, I can't think of a better place for it to shine, Tarshi!

9. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Fuck the sunshine just give us brothers the arse. :tonqe:

10. swirlman07

swirlman07 Well-Known Member

Oh I beg to differ sir. When you specifically say, "more often that not", that suggests a majority, no matter how you try to dice and slice it now, lol. So, you in essence said that a majority of men don't work out to attract women. That's quite distinct from your usual refrain that men must have, money, abs and looks, or alternatively that men must be fit to compete in the market place. You can deny it, but anyone on the forum would call it, men or women, as being a disingenuous statement.

There's nothing concrete of any sort that you can hang your hat on regarding your "conscious or unconscious" perception, except your own opinion, with which I still disagree.

I know of no one, now, or in the past, who works out for the reasons you stated, because strength may be needed. Respectfully, I find that to be a sign of less confidence, that you are lacking something. Why would a confident man not think that he could maneuver in the world without conflict. That's certainly how the men I've always known live their lives. More important, in today's society, it's more often the case that people don't engage in fisticuffs, people shoot one another. So, the idea of "preparation" is misplaced and leads to people engaging in bravado at the wrong time. Well, that's my sense anyway.

I see NO aspect of age that enters into this discussion at all. I've been working out since I was younger than you, and I work out with men your age as well, and none of them work out for the reason you suggest.

Btw, IMO, it's a fairly easy out to say that something is instinctive, because you don't have to attribute real factors to the issue in question.

11. swirlman07

And why do they want to be "hot", since hot is something that other sex feels toward you. Again, by implication, you're doing it for women. Kinda hard to wiggle out of it, lol. This is plainly at odds with what you said earlier, that the majority of men, DON'T do it for women, they do it for, instinctive reasons.

12. swirlman07

Thank you Pixie, and yes I agree the people who work out, "to be hot" are saying in essence that they lack something and that their hotness will be an equalizer. Better to be a well rounded person, with interests, who's also interesting, IMO.

13. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

That's why I work out! For no other reason....

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Have we ever had a tarshi/sunshine/ass thread? We need one. Let's give her one if not then when we are blue we can go to the light. ;) But seriously I so appreciate tarshi's upbeat and positive demeanor. It's just more thing to love. She has big oobs too. :smt077

15. The Dark King

And again you fail to read where I said there isn't a singular reason. There's nothing for me to wiggle out of champ. I stand by what I said. Part of it can be instinctive, for the love of fitness, and because you recognize the options it gives you with the opposite sex. :cool:

16. The Dark King

FIXED :smt077

17. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

18. The Dark King

Fam hop of my dick lol. You're trying to prove some type of hypocrisy that doesn't exist. I'll say it plainly I think a lot of what drives young men is the desire to get women, it may not hold true for you but its something I've observed. I'm not asserting absolute truth but if you think that dudes who maintain strict diets to get 8 pack abs are doing it all for the love of fitness then you my friend are full of shit.
    As far as confrontation is concerned we all operate under the understanding that we live in a civil society for the most part but I do believe that eons of dna being encoded with fighting for survival carries over. I'm not saying we are doing it for that purpose alone but its the same reason why a lot of dudes do martial arts. Its not just for combat training or just for fitness. Do you need a Venn Diagram?
    This is all opinion based since neither one of us have the background to support either claims.

19. The Dark King

20. Espy

Espy New Member

Sorry, I didn't intend to spark a debate in the FUCK YOU thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.