THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

Either way someone looked out for you the only way they knew how

That's why I say everyone has a unique story to tell when it comes to their lives

It's a gotdamn shame tho that the school system hasn't really changed, at least here anyway. These places are like prisons. I remember talking to another guy who went to school in philly, before he made the transition to cheltenham township which is on the border. He told me the change was drastic and I totally believed him. Sad shit indeed.

Unless you're bright enough to go to one of the elite public schools that skim from the top, ur up the creek.

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Networking and reputation in some industries is the key to hearing about new positions....then your skill set will help you get the job...if you never knew there was an opening the skills aren't going to do you much good...of course we are talking about positions that never get posted that many people are qualified for but may not even be considered because they don't have the right connections

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Guess it depends on the industry because I think being really good at what you do matters

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

that sounds like a long trip

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sounds like 90 minutes to two hours to me

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

When I see an abundance of these messages in a thread, I know it turned to shit.

This message is hidden because goodlove is on your ignore list

This message is hidden because bliss is on your ignore list

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lmao

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

anything over 45 minutes in a long drive for me

9. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Fuck you. I wish you would just stop it already.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Never!

11. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

Obviously not *sigh*
    Wish I could just live my life without being reminded of the past that I'm trying to forget....

But how are YOU doing sexy? ;)

12. z

z Well-Known Member

Just Big fuck you to life, you big fucken bitch

13. LA

LA Well-Known Member

+1

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I'd like to dedicate a 'fuck you' to people who intentionally misinterpret what you're saying. (not directed to anybody here)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.