THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be worth getting hurt over. :(

2. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Fuck you, pain. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. And while I'm at it - FUCK YOU.

3. Athena

Athena New Member

TP, I wish there was something I could send you to abolish this pain instantly.
    [​IMG]

4. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thanks, Goddess. It's always there, but somedays it just gets overwhelming. Last night it had been lying in wait for me all day, and then pounced. I hate taking pain meds to start with, but taking them late in the day messes up my sleep badly. So I took 1 instead of 2, had bizarre dreams and it didnt really kill the pain. It makes me cranky and bitchy. I'm afraid I'm not very nice today.

5. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Pixie! :(

Take it out on DK - he likes it. :) lol j/k

6. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Naw. But I was right, I'm cranky and bitchy today.

So a big FUCK YOU to the ageist, ableist, misogynist doucebag who told me that since I'm 53 and disabled, and abortion is in his eyes murder, and contraception fails, I should remain forever celibate.

If I were to get pregnant, he doesn't want his tax dollars going to assist me or any resulting disabled child because he doesn't think he should be responsible for my "misbehavior."

Yes, I tore him a new one, but I can't say that he didn't get to me. It made me feel old, broken and useless. So I'd like to fuck him with a cheese grater.

7. Athena

Athena New Member

Holy shyte, what a dickhead! Nothing like blinders and holier-than-thou attitude to make someone incredibly rotten.
    [​IMG]

8. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Yeah. Though I do have to say that my very dignified Yankee mother's nickname for my ex husband is "dickhead." :-D

9. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Fuck him and negroes who think like him. In fact, they can fuck each other. :smt056

10. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

11. Sonny Dragon

Sonny Dragon Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the assholes on this forum.

12. TreePixie

TreePixie New Member

Thanks, Smooth

13. mama

mama Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

no it wouldn't...for my son's responsibility in losing the hoodie...i have decided that since he just received his grades and i have a payscale set up that the first thing he must do with this money is go buy himself a new hoodie...he agreed that this would only be fair for it to come out of his money:mrgreen:

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

He'll probably be on guard with that next hoodie since it will be one "he bought.".

I hate when people take things that don't belong to them. :(

16. ktplay

ktplay New Member

you piss me off. i do not like you.You are evil. You have made me question myself, my faith and my bearing. i do not hate unknowingly..but i have broken. If you ever cross my path, i will send you straight to hell... and i will be smiling.

17. Persephone

Persephone New Member

Fuck ignorant haters. All you're doing is proving to the world that free speech is something most people can't handle. Fuck judgemental pricks. Fuck people who are so concerned with their own image of my ass that they likely don't wash their own. Fuck all the people who made it their mission to make my life difficult. You don't have a fraction of my strength, and you never will. Oh boo hoo, you can't get a date? I should've died multiple times now. I have lost more in my life than you will ever gain.

18. alexisnow

alexisnow New Member

The Fuck You Thread,...........................................

clear your minds of hate, intolerance, and contentious discord so a calmness, and clarity can join you in peace, understandings, and love.

please,

alexis

19. Espy

Espy New Member

:smt056 These types always get the misery they dish out back ten fold in my experience, though I know that's small consolation when you're having to deal with them. I hope your day improves DH... oh and check your email please. ;) I intended to take care of that when I read your other post, but have been crazy busy lately and didn't remember until my calendar reminded me.

20. LittleBird

LittleBird New Member

Im with you on that one (and hope Im not one of the A-holes hehe)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.