False Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Stinkmeaner, Aug 7, 2013.

1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Maybe because it is so stupid of her to
    Maybe because what she tried to do was so stupid.
    How was she going to convince people that she was raped by 3 guys? The first thing the police will do is send her for an examination.
    In that sense, yes she is mental.
    This is something BM and WW should be together

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great queston Bliss.

3. Soulthinker

True indeed.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Sure, then in the next breath they're talking about what a great country this is. The sad truth is that this country is seriously fucked up.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

'A woman in Texas made a startling claim earlier this week accusing a state trooper of raping her during a DWI arrest, but a newly released body camera footage has exposed her claims as lies and prompted her high-profile lawyer to issue a public apology.'

She needs to be arrested.
    Shaun has since deleted all of his accusatory tweets.

'Despicable, slanderous and FALSE': Bodycam video reveals woman lied about being raped by cop who pulled her over for DUI - and even her LAWYER now apologizes for 'any trouble these claims may have caused'
    By Snejana Farberov 23 May 2018

[​IMG]
    • Sherita Dixon-Cole, 37, claimed through a high-profile civil rights lawyer that Texas Highway Trooper Daniel Hubbard raped her during a traffic stop Sunday
    • Her story was picked up by blogger Shaun King, who quoted Hubbard as telling Dixon-Cole: 'why don't you just give me some of that sweet pussy'
    • Attorney Lee Merritt alleged that the officer groped and vaginally penetrated the woman
    • Texas Department of Public Safety on Tuesday released two-hour body camera video, which showed no evidence of misconduct on Hubbard's part
    [​IMG]

• Merritt later released a statement apologizing to Hubbard and his family and taking responsibility for amplifying Dixon-Cole's false claims
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (He is also defending a victim of R. Kelly who claims he gave her herpes)

Full story:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...veals-activist-lied-raped-cop-pulled-DUI.html

Here is the bodycam exonerating the arresting officer

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Two lies that rile me the most..
    false rape and false racism.
    Both have such dire and far-reaching consequences. (Oh, and paternal lies)

Macon County woman arrested for filing false sexual assault report

[​IMG]

Posted Wednesday, May 30, 2018

FROM STAFF REPORTS

A Macon County woman has been indicted for falsely reporting a sexual assault incident, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Sarah Elizabeth Suddarth, 24, was indicted after TBI special agents began investigating allegations of sexual assault involving a Jamestown man. Suddarth had reported that the man sexually assaulted her while she was at his home in December 2016, according to the TBI.

"The investigation revealed that the incident did not occur," a release from the TBI states.

The Fentress County Grand Jury indicted Suddarth last week, charging her with one count of filing a false report. She turned herself in Tuesday morning and was booked into the Fentress County Jail on a $2,500 bond.

(Her mug-shot t-shirt tho...ugh...unworthy to wear it).

9. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Lots of false racism being flung around that for damn sure.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

One came forward.
    Malik St. Hilaire
    [​IMG]
    He read a victim impact statement to the courtroom.
    'I went from being a college student to sitting at home being expelled with no way to clear my name,' St. Hilaire said. 'I just hope she knows what she has done to me, my life will never be the same. I did nothing wrong, but everything has been altered because of this.'

The second man, who does not want to be identified...said he lost his football scholarship because of Yovino's allegations and suffers from depression and anxiety.

'She accused me of what I believe to be a horrendous, horrific crime out of her own selfish concerns,' the unidentified student's statement read.
    'I lost my scholarship, my dream of continuing to play football and now I am in debt $30,000 and I'm simply trying to get ahead as best as I can.'

She was sentenced to a year in jail.
    She seems un-remorseful.
    [​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6091983/Woman-false-rape-claim-gets-1-year-jail.html

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

One fucking year. That trash needs ot be buried underneath the prison and come outta pocket on personal damages.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not to mention there's a high chance she might actually get raped in prison. Be careful what you lie about bitch.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Women get raped in prison too? How does a woman rape another woman without using a sex toy or foreign object?

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

They have foreign objects in prison. Women also get raped by corrections officers, as well. Over the years I have known too many people who have been the victim of that, and what better victim than someone who is literally under your control?

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

When it comes to prison rape female on female rape is actually pretty similar to male on male rape, because it usually consists of intimidation and coercion, when someone is scared enough, rapists don't have to physically attack their victims, the victims just comply.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Rape is sexual force. Holding her down or have others hold her down and rape her with fingers/hand/fist, mouth and/or force her to do the same. Only thing missing is a penis.

17. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A clip from a movie about Brian Banks, I wonder how well this will go over in Hollywood media because they are really reluctant to admit that false rape accusations do happen.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I was surprised that Megyn Kelly actually covered his story. But liberal Hollywood and Media might be a another story. I have yet to see many mainstream outlets cover Nikki Yovino or Breana Harmon and the wicked shit they did. So who knows?

20. Soulthinker

It sure is.