False Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Stinkmeaner, Aug 7, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

A 12 person jury can be a bitch.. Ultimately it comes down to who they believe more.

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Probably because it sounds like BS most of the time.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Stupid hoe deserves this! These lying bitches who screw up a mans career/life for claimig to be raped need to be taught a lesson. It happens way too often and is not right. You have to be an evil demented poor excuse for a woman to come up with such low claims.

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

It is one subject which brings both BM and WW in close agreement.
    That WW women who claim false rape are really low people, who deserve punishment.
    For both destroying innocent BM lives and also for making less serious the rape s which do occur in reality.
    Yes, a hoe.

5. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

This happened to my childhood friend James. He'd been sleeping with this girl we went to high school with for months. They got caught having relations in school, and because the girl didn't want her parents to know she'd been sleeping with a black guy, she claimed rape. James went to prison for a few years. It changed him. A few years after his released, he committed a double murder, and subsequently killed himself while serving a life sentence.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. sarah23

That's is so unfair.
    It shows how these decisions by silly girls have consequences - life changing consequences for the victim.

7. JamahlSharif

What's amazing it the outcry of support for this girl has been. I understand mental illness is real, but her actions are inexcusable. There are actually people calling for her charges to be dropped.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. sarah23

I wonder which people are in support of her.

9. JamahlSharif

My FB wall was inundated with support for her, saying this should be dealt with as mental illness, not criminally. Most of them saying that it's a "victimless, since she didn't name anyone specifically. It was divided across racial lines of course.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sounds just like the Bill Cosby defenders.

11. JamahlSharif

Tell me about it. Although that wasn't as divided along racial lines... on my wall at least. It was black folks vs black folks when it came to Pilliam Cosby

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

That's crazy. They're always quick to drop the mental illness card. Adults know right from wrong period. I feel no pity for women like this. There's no excuses for such low behaviour. Women seem to have more rights than men sometimes. Hope she gets hit with enough time to feel some real remorse.

13. sarah23

Were other WW defending her ??

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You hit that on the head.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Wished she got the punishment you mentioned.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Entire communities have been burned to the ground for shit like this. And fuck that mental illness talk, riddle me this if this is truly mental illness then how was she able to be race specific and not just say a group of guys?
    Whether its some woman drowning her kids or falsely claiming rape they always manage to have mental wear with all to muster up the black guy did it mantra.
    Don't buy mental health issues for a second. Give her the same unfair harsh sentence that innocent black men are given.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If my memory serves me, we had a local lady in PA claim she was stopped at an intersection and said her and her daughter were kidnapped by 2 black guys, and released days later. Turns out video footage showed she wasn't - she actially had gotten on a plane and took her daughter to DisneyWorld.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This.
    Also, a whole NY police force was indicted over false rape claims. As was a Lacrosse Team.

I think if you file a false rape claim, (or a false hate crime claim), throw the book at the liars.

Unless true mental illness is established and a record proven (previous doctor reports, medications, etc), then no excuses. Make it a Felony.

19. JamahlSharif

Unfortunately

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That's horrible! There is nothing to defend here. Where is the evidence she has a 'mental illness'. Are they excusing her?