False Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Stinkmeaner, Aug 7, 2013.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Exactly my thoughts when l read this story on Daily Mail yesterday.
    I was shocked and disgusted it's not a felony, or perhaps just not in her State. Either waybit needs to be.
    False claims of rape, sexual abuse and racism should all be felonies, IMO.

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Lying fucking whore. Take the ring back, dump this bitch and jail her ass.

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

The only silver lining is that 3 innocent black men where not charged, and arrested.

5. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

True, but they're playing with the shit way too much. As TDK said... It should be a felony. We already have far too many people serving decades in prison because of someone (alleged victim, proscution or police) telling lies.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

7. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Bitch will plea but she deserves upgraded felony charges.

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I feel like I want to see real statistics on how common this is. Of course it happens sometimes, but what I'm afraid of is that we're trying to scare up a sense among people that this is common or widespread, in the way that crimes committed by immigrants are highlighted to imply that immigrants commit more crime when in fact they are far less likely to commit a crime than native born Americans are. This has been studied extensively, and the statistics are pretty conclusive.

Please note that I could be wrong: I'm just a bit skeptical, is all. It also doesn't mean it shouldn't be prosecuted when it actually happens, I'm just trying to keep things in perspective.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  11. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Consider this, though: even if the actual percentage of those reports may be small, the potential consequences can be absolutely disastrous. In Georgia, rape carries a sentence of 25 years to life with no parole unless you serve a life sentence...and even then you aren't even parole eligible until you've served at least 30 years.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Whatever each individual wad facing, give her all three sentences.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Also those who are wrongly convicted and serving time for it.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I have noticed however that more detectives have become somewhat "hip" to the "a group of Black men raped me" where no other conclusive evidence is apparent. As we see on the video, men were questioned and not harrassed.

It still doesn't eliminate that subconscious terror that a Black man might feel, ( that) he could be framed, or arrested in error, or even shot if he makes the wrong move. Nervousness could also be misconstrued as suspicious behavior. Shuddering thoughts.

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It's no doubt that most rape accusations are probably legitimate. However, we will probably never get an accurate number of false rape accusations. Sometimes an actual victim recants their story because they don't want to go through the ordeal of the legal process. And sometimes innocent people are tried and convicted without ever actually being exonerated.

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I can't remember, but there was a story about a high school athlete that was wrongly accused of rape and went to jail for it, years later I believe the "victim" confessed it never happened. He was released, but of course it ruined his career ambitions of being a football player.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Most women don't lie about sexual assault. Even immature, crazy females like this one.

I don't think anyone is trying to imply that this chick represents a trend, although all of us know there are some women who have lied about being raped.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  19. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

This guy???
    [​IMG]

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well here's the thing how do you prove a rape claim is false unless you have an alibi or someone changes their mind about consent?
    I think we sometimes under estimate how depraved and indifferent some people are.