False Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Stinkmeaner, Aug 7, 2013.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  2. samson1701

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Was she serious? Shame you have to ask that, but that is how looney people have gotten.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

One quick look at the twitter account, she has said that men should be in prison for celebrating international men's day, she informed her followers that if they are straight white and male they should delete their accounts to create a "safe space", she believes a joke about the crazy cat lady from the simpsons is an attempt to incite violence against cat-loving "sluts".

So.... yeah...
    I am assuming it's a troll account, but in this day and age, there is really no telling.

5. samson1701

Don't know. 2018; anything's possible.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. darkcurry

Robert makes no sense: "I believe accusers, i wait for the evidence to come out..."

That's a contradiction because beliefs and evidence are two different things. Belief is the state of mind in which a person thinks something to be the case regardless of empirical evidence to prove that something is the case with factual certainty. lol.

8. ColiBreh1

I think it's just a typo. I think he meant to start off that tweet with "I normally believe accusers..."

9. ColiBreh1

Found some local news clips from Waco, TX:

I noticed when I did a YouTube search for these clips, the only media outlets reporting this are these local Waco media outlets. None of the national media outlets that were reporting when he was accused back in 2016 are talking about it.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  10. darkcurry

Hopefully. Because that made no sense. lol.

11. darkcurry

And here you have another black man in a Brian Banks-like situation because his NFL career was basically ended due to these allegations. If he would've been found guilty the national and sports media would've been all over this! Smh.

12. ColiBreh1

I just saw this story:

https://twitter.com/Bowenarrow24/status/1113603871321067521
    [​IMG]
    http://www2.ljworld.com/news/public...r-raping-teen-he-met-at-lawrence-college-bar/

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

There's more to this story but it still is fucked up. It's hard to imagine a girl charging a young man with rape if all you did was kiss.

Man, nowadays, for young cats you almost need witnesses standing at the door of your bedroom to confirm you both gave consent to have sex before taking any clothes off.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

15. Rochiebabes86

Rochiebabes86 Well-Known Member

Quoted for truth.. some of these cases even I shake my head at, specifically the most recent Baylor Fb player

16. darkcurry

This is an ABSOLUTE travesty and racial injustice and this is the MAIN reason why I have said since the beginning no black man should ever be out here supporting these feminist groups especially #MeToo. Not only did they make this possible for racist in the system like the ones obviously involved here to go after black men, but where are they at when cases like these go down? Was this in the mainstream news? Did Alyssa Milano, Tarana Burke, Oprah and any of them speak on this.

Feminism is the enemy of black men and if you are with a black man there is no way you should support these women when they wouldn't DARE support black men and turn the other way when we get screwed over by the justice system.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

T
    His only chance was to romance the chick as in play the sensitive gentleman role on the first visit. I was unique for that mindset during my Frosh year. I'm not saying who wrong or right here because we don't know . . . but the "Maria code" of 1. Don't make any sudden moves and 2. Keep your hands above her shoulders at all times. Should have saved him since it let's her lead but who knows this could be some racism BS overkill.

I'm remembering that Stanford swimmer rapist in CA got 6 months in the county jail and served half . . . it is good to be white ain't it??

18. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

S
    She probably gave him some sloppy drunk head and he reasonably read her behavior as a greenlight to consensual sex?

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

This is why Biden is an ass. Obama threaten university colleges he would withdraw federal funds if they don't assume guilt before innocence. And don't even try to spin it any other way.

Betsy DeVos at least is reversing that - that Constitutionally an accused is innocent before guilty and has a right to face their accuser and defend themselves. This is the Constitution l'm defending, I don't give a shit if it was Obama, Biden Trump, whoever. No person should ever be criminally accused and not have a chance to defend themselves.