NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This. Egyptian is just a nationality. Bliss saying that she's Egyptian doesn't tell me anything about her race (or even her ethnicity/tribe).

From what I understand, in MLK's later years in the late 60's, he was hated AF & had low approval ratings EVEN IN BLACK AMERICA.

I bet MLK wasn't getting co-signs or support from major corporations when he went Leftist & started talking like this:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It all boils down to one thing: People need to put food on their table, and we can't really blame them for everything they do to make that happen.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's interesting because I'd bet much that many of those who were offended are some of the same supposedly fed up with PC stuff and/or others being offended. Logically... Kaepermick, like anyone else chose a method in which he felt the message would have it's greatest reach. Those "offended" people have been tryng to take away his platform for their own selfish (and racist) reasons. I recall reading one who suggested that he protests before he comes to the ballpark. Well that makes sense if your gaol is to reach zero people.

5. DudeNY12

Agreed! They totally had him being a fool for blowing an opportunity at more millions, and had much glee at possibility of him going broke.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course he's not responsible for who endorses him. Now, if you were to read and watch what every mainstream leftist activist media pundit and hosts spout, along with comments from certain members here, he is "100% responsible" for them.
    So which is it?
    How about the most obvious, which is no.
    At least President Trump disavowed their support.
    Why is a murderous dictator and executioner enemy endorsing Colin and even speaking on our NFL? NFL??

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Is this really an official account???

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't even try to compare this to the PC crap going on. You think this is equivalent to addressing others as sans-genderspecific or assigning new babies a number instead of gender and names, and all the other PC nonsense going on?

As it's been stated over and over and over, he had enormous platforms at his disposal that he ignored in order to specifically thumb his nose at our flag and anthem.

He absolutely could protest before going to work and after. Do you protest against police brutality on your job and if not, why not?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes. Do you understand what the blue tick is? It represents a verified account.

He actually has photographed himself tweeting, FTR. (I've seen it)

10. DudeNY12

Do you really think you get to decide what I compare and not??? My point is that many of those were supposedly sick and tired of people (people of color, LGBTQ, etc, of course) being offended, and now they're so offended by someone choosing to take a knee for a damn good reason. It's all about deflecting shit, to avoid the real issue.

He did his protest his way, and the haters are crying over it. They'll either get over it or they won't.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Do you really think you can try to compare it to PC NONSENSE and not get called out on it?

So you think it's perfectly ok to complain if l wear hoops, or Tyler wears dreads, or Nicki Minaj wears Asian clothing, or arresting people for not correctly adressing a 'non-binary-gender-neutral-being'in the correct manner they identify as on that day? (Soory not allowed to say human because it contains man or person because it contains son) . Spare me. It's PC bullshit out of control and you know it. In fact your name is offensive in that "Dude" represents toxic-masculinity. Happy?

12. DudeNY12

Bliss!!! I really don't care what you think with the comparison. I already stated my point. What you call nonsense has real people being affected. Also.. You want to be spared... Fine... put me on ignore.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol. You tried to be slick towards me with your comparison and you got called out. You replied to me, ok? So take your tantrum elsewhere. GenderNeutralNY12!!

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Hilarious

15. DudeNY12

Lol! Nice try! You're the one spewing crap about what you're tired of. Hence, my last sentence.

GenderNeutral... Lol!

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Millions have died for that flag. No one's getting over it.
    Have a nice day.

17. DudeNY12

...and many get hurt and die at the hands of abusive cops. Those lives are just as important as anyone else, hence, the protest. Kaepernick rightfully isn't backing down. Those people and their BS outrage is all about silencing Kaepernick and nothing else. Even members of the military have come out and stated that he's free to protest as he see fit.

Hope yours' is nice as well.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Of course disrespect towards our flag and anthem is BS outrage...to you. Of course it is.I'd be shocked if it wasn't deemed "BS" by you!

And many many more Military personnel take umbrage at his abusing the flag and anthem to protest ....ANY THING

Two things are correct here: His message anout police brutality is absolutely on point.
    He disrespected the flag because he intended to. This is fact.
    The flag is in his corner but he wants to spit on it. He said himself he doesn't respect the flag. So for that he can kick rocks. Peace out.

19. DudeNY12

Keep pushing that BS narrative:).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

[I edited the quote, but did not change its meaning.]

You contradict yourself. On one hand, Trump isn't responsible for white supremacists who endorse him. On the other hand, Colin needs to explain why a dictator is endorsing him. How is this not a double standard?