NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

NIKE and Colin Kaepernick?? Winning.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nope, you misunderstood. I said if you hold Trump accountable then you should by your logic and by default, hold Colin the same. As l clearly stated twice, neither should be.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sadly, your narrative is the BS.
    If you want people to focus on your cause, genuinely hear you, disrespecting the flag and signing "all about me l sacrificed everything" deals with a sports company...doesn't go down well with most decent people and veterans. It's all about Colin and now Nike. Congratulations.

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Keep moving those goal posts:).

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Post firmly entrenched and the winner is the American Flag. Always will be. :)

[​IMG]

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Well... I'm glad it can win a fight in which it's not involved, nor a target.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Uh... your meaning was not as clear as you seem to think. I still see blatant contradiction (perhaps due to mistyping?).

However, I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt and stipulate that that's what you meant (that neither Trump nor Colin is responsible for their unsavory social media endorsements).

But if Colin is not responsible for the fact that a terrible person endorsed his actions on Twitter, why bring it up? Why even post that tweet in the context of this discussion?

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! I don't get your views, but I do get your sense of humor. You're good people, Bliss.

9. andreboba

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Because it was a clear shot at the NFL, and at America.
    This vile dictator of a man executed gays, stoned women to death, called our previous President the Devil, is a Houlocast denier, hates America and Israel with a passion, (calling for the obliteration of Israel), he's tortured and imprisoned and executed thousands of his own citizens...and he weighs in support for Colin and you don't think he should be called out on it? Really??

11. andreboba

Per the Asshole-Chief himself;

“As much as I disagree with the Colin Kaepernick endorsement, in another way—I mean, I wouldn’t have done it. In another way, it is what this country is all about, that you have certain freedoms to do things that other people think you shouldn’t do, but I personally am on a different side of it.”

[​IMG]

12. andreboba

Bro, I don't know if you're new here, but expecting consistency and objectivity from Bliss is a fool's game.
    She supports wholeheartedly a POTUS who loves and admires dictators around the world and respects thug Putin more than he does Obama, yet she pretends to be upset with Kaepernick for a tweet he had nothing to do with??
    Ahmadinejad hasn't been president of Iran for almost 6 years, so who cares what he tweets??

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/03/trump-xi-jinping-dictators/554810/

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I want to be clear. Are you saying Colin should be called out for the tweet, or Ahmadinejad should be called out for the tweet?

If you're calling out Colin because a despicable person likes him, don't you have to call out Trump when despicable people like him too?

If you're calling out Ahmadinejad, I'd simply prefer we all ignored him here lol.

And thanks for sharing your perspective. I strongly disagree (so very strongly lol), but I don't often get to engage with your position civilly.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

This I did not know. I'm not new to the site, but I am new to this thread.

At least she's been relatively nice to me so far lol.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh suck it hard, AB.
    Nowhere did l blame Colin. It's pretty fucking bizzare to get an endorsement from that Iranian dictator murderer and even you thought it was fake.

Had this been our POTUS you'd have a conniption and be screaming all sorts of vile, putrid and despicable insults at our President.

I however, did no such thing and never have. Check yourself, AB.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I am nice. Just not to assholes.

qaz, I have no issue with you. You seem fair and balanced in your opinions, you engage respectfully with me and are not insanely rabid over our POTUS, like a few blokes here are.
    I hope life has been good to you so far.

17. andreboba

No, you didn't blame Colin. You just tried to damn his character by guilt through association.

Like saying Obama 'pals' around with terrorists.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You lie. Absolutely l did not. I said "what an endorsement" That's it.
    It's freaking crazy he tweeted that about Colin and deep down you agree and cringe over it yourself, you just won't admit it.
    Of course if it was a tweet endorsing our POTUS you'd be needing smelling salts.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

All that's nice of you to say, Bliss. But I've gotta know, how is such an avowed Trump supporter also into black guys lol??? He historically isn't a fan of us. Just curious :D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. andreboba

When Putin, a brutal thug and dictator, complemented Trump after his presidential win, I was like whatever.

I didn't pretend to catch the vapors.

I asked was the account real because you tend to post stuff from alt-right alternative media sources.

Your post clearly wondered out loud what could it be about Colin that would make a mad man like Ahmadinejad give him a shout out, as if they share some common ground.
    That's guilt by association.