Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'd forgotten about that one.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

3022 is a sci-fi thriller currently on Netflix Starring Omar Epps and Kate Walsh

[​IMG]

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Looks VERY interesting. I might check it out.

4. darkcurry

Throwback Thursday:

Some Saffron Burrows flicks I never knew about.

The Guitar
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome II The Terrordome
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I only knew of her other filmography from Deep Blue Sea and that famous sexy underwear scene. lol.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I wanted to do a photo session for single release with a very similar concept. Hired a female photographer. We talked about the shoot. Everything was cool. Rented a spot. Paid the model and the crew. The photographer decided it was too "exploitive" and walked off the shoot. All that money, planning and time down the drain for something no one else on the shoot had a problem with. Especially, the model. She was as pissed as I was because she thought it was a great idea and she was looking forward to adding it to her portfolio (or what ever it's called).

Her bullshit and my loss of money could've been avoided had she (the photographer) voiced her concerns in the planning stages rather than waiting until the day of the shoot.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I don´t know if any of you talked about this, but... movie: THE WORLD WE MAKE (2019)
    [​IMG]

7. darkcurry

Yeah it's been posted here a few times. Some liked it some didn't. :)

I gave it a C+

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Does it have a happy ending and ir lovin?

9. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Yes, it does have a happy IR ending loving. Surprisingly, it does. (It´s the second IR movie I know has happy ending, the first one I know is United Kingdome, that one where a black king marries an english blonde woman and takes her with him to his kingdom in 1900´s I think)

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I just watched this the other day. It was on TCM.

Good movie, highly recommend watching it if you are not familiar with it.

The first 20+minutes is them meeting, the next 20+ minutes is with them dealing with their relationship and marriage and the last part has to do with family custody of the child between wife and her ex-husband.

It is in Black n White and has a "Twight Zone", "Outer Limits" vibe to it.

11. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

So not being able to go anywhere for the last couple of weeks and there being nothing to do but watch tv and Harry Potter was running all weekend on the Sci Fi channel and anyway I noticed during Goblet of Fire during the Yule Ball scene when Harry and Ron are coming down the stairs and talking in the background there are a number of Black guy white girl couples. Starting at the 30 second mark.

• List
  12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Any of y'all watched this yet to confirm there's a IR?

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Found some good streaming movies to watch while quarantined as they really feel timely today: "The Blackout" and "Antisocial" which has IR in it. Saw "The Blackout" last night and its very good starring Costas Mandalyor and directed by Louis Mandaylor (his brother or cousin?).
    Still watching "Antisocial" and will watch the sequel afterwards if it stays as good as its been 49 minutes in. Both are on Amazon. Being locked away this weekend with even my favorite out of the way supermarket looking like Katrina 2005 this payday . . . these movies just hit different now lol.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. darkcurry

Meant to watch it last night. I'm going to try and watch it this week.

15. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

3022 might be the worst, cheapest-looking movie I've seen since — what? God, I don't even know. There's really no IR in it. Skip it, unless you're a glutton for punishment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Netflix just dropped the trailer for "Windfall", now retitled "Dangerous Lies" starring
    Camilia Mendes & Jessie T Usher:

17. darkcurry

I keep getting that confused with the singer Camila Babello. lol.

18. darkcurry

TBT

[​IMG]
    Harry Belafonte and Joan Fontaine in Island In The Sun, 1957

19. darkcurry

Netflix Movie
    The Ghost Who Walks - Official Trailer

20. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^ I instantly thought this was about that superhero "The Phantom" when I read that title lol. Looks interesting though so may check it out.