Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The High Note has been withdrawn from its theatrical release schedule because of the pandemic and will debut May 29th on VOD (Video-on-Demand).

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Over a 1.4K likes to only 40 dislikes. A lot more positive comments in the youtube section. Just goes to show they made a good decision to not release it last year during that "controversy" and wait and release it this year. The trailer looks good.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Warner Bros. dropped the 2nd trailer for Christopher Nolan's "Tenet" this evening:

5. Sean Ndigga

Sean Ndigga New Member

Just saw the episode "I maktens skugga " from the Sandhamn Murders TV show in Sweden.

Alexander Karin could get all the Swedish blue-eyed blonde girls he want.

• List
  6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

In the just released movie Inheritance Lily Collins is one of the main characters and in the movie her husband is played by Marque Richardson, in the trailer you can see that they also have a daughter.

[​IMG]

The movie is actually pretty good, but if you are watching it for the IR you are going to be kinda disappointed their relationship is not too central to the plot, he is the loving supportive husband

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

What a woman! I think I´m in love!

8. darkcurry

Yeah the brotha wasn't even mentioned as part of the main cast. BRIGHT did the same thing with Will Smith's white wife, but didn't diminish their relationship and showed that she was important to him. As long as the brotha isn't weak and the IR isn't hollow It's fine if it isn't central. So how is it on that front?

I seen the first trailer to this movie I wasn't that intrigued, but I'll give it a shot.

• List
  9. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

I found that Sybil danning was couple with black man sad there no information about it

10. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

11. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

I hope to see it Sybil was so hot love scene with bro will be Fire

12. darkcurry

My man Steve James!!

Had to be a movie that never was or a promotional shot because I have seen ALOT of Steve James flicks and had a crush on Sybil Danning back in the day so I would've definitely noticed if those two were a couple in a flick. lol.

13. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

The relationship is actually really solid, as you might have guessed from the title the plot involves an inheritance, Lily's character and her father were not on the best terms at the time of his death, nothing to do with her relationship, but more to do with the fact that she took a job at the DA's office against her dad's wishes he wanted her to go be a wall street attorney. Anyway when he dies even though the relationship is strained she is still devastated and he is there to support her and this is all happening on the heels of her being named the lead prosecutor in a huge case. Anyway the will is read her brother gets 20 million she gets 1 million, her husband assumes this will upset her but she is not anyway that is not her only inheritance but the family lawyer takes her aside and gives her her secret one she finds a thumb drive and a key. This leads her to a secret bunker on the family estate in it she finds a man that her father had been kept prisoner for the last 30 years, he tells her that her secrets of about her dad and of course this takes a toll on her as these are things that she is not prepared for and her husband is there to notice this change in demeanor. Long story short her father felt she was the one that could clean up the whole situation she set the guy free but it turns the guy that was being kept prisoner turns out to be a very evil dude, he is responsible for the death of her dad, he also drugged and raped her mother 30 years ago and may or may not be Lily's biological father. In the end she and her mom end up in a confrontation with him in the bunker and ends up with him dead and them burning the bunker to the ground destroying all the evidence.

14. darkcurry

Saw it earlier. Good story.

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I think this movie is available on Apple iTunes now. I was considering it last weekend on Apple 4K.

16. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

TPTB likely strategically crafted the trailer for mass marketing you think?

17. darkcurry

Could be.

18. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

• List
  19. darkcurry

Source?

20. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I think literally the Movie´s tittle it´s "Coutdown", from 2016.