Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

She did O based on Othello set in a high school. May your ex's find this site soon.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

She was also in more IRRs later in her career. One I remember was a movie called Between Us where she played Taye Diggs' wife.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Soulthinker

I learned something every day.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

And where exactly have U been hiding this captivating gem??

I might just take a look after I get thru "China Salesman" this afternoon lol. Then its onto the backyard grill on this gorgeous February Sunday :)

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Wouldn't that be something :)
    Doubt either would remember me at this late date . . . but I'm eternally grateful that these two highly-educated and physically-phenomenal Angels of European ecstasy choose to share a slice of their youthful lusts with me. The way they individually voiced romantic aspirations inspired by "Save the Last Dance" made me happy I was a baby-faced brother with Ivy league law school applications pending that Winter. Thankfully I didn't have to get in . . . to get in lol :)

6. darkcurry

I seen it because a ex recommended for a date night.

7. darkcurry

Buffaloed

Zoey Deutch & Jermaine Fowler
    Zoey Deutch and Jermaine Fowler - BUFFALOED.png Zoey Deutch and Jermaine Fowler - BUFFALOED 2.png

8. Soulthinker

9. darkcurry

It was one of those movies that was both in theaters and online. I'll check it out if I find myself not doing anything later.

10. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Good find. Of course the trailer pretty much ignores she is having any type of relationship which I doubt would be the case if it were a white guy. Hollywood is still scared.

11. darkcurry

Seen it last night. It was pretty funny and different. It has Indie comedy drama written all over it. Without giving too much away their relationship starts out in a way that is hilarious when you see just what he did to her in the beginning. lol!

12. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

First teaser for Fatale

Synopsis:

Fatale centers on a married man (Michael Ealy) who finds himself living a nightmare as he is relentlessly compromised, out-witted and morally manipulated by a mysterious woman (Hilary Swank) with whom he had a one night stand.

13. darkcurry

Good teaser. I thought they had moved the date to fall of this year, but I guess they moved it up.

14. SilverSmith

That's right. Lionsgate bumped up the premiere to June. Fatale was set to hit screens in the month of October.

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

16. darkcurry

Watched ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES last night and it was pretty good, well written, but gut wrenching.

(Not really any spoilers, but a clarification on what the subject matter is at the heart of the film.)
    This is a young adult movie in every way. Tough subject matter. I'm not going to post a lengthy review because it's a little too tough to write about but if you love the way Sorry For Your Loss took on the tough subject matter of depression then this right up there just with a little more positivity and on the brighter side outlook to it.

Elle Fanning and Justice Smith knocked it out the park. Especially Elle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

On a lighter note: There is surprisingly a sex scene and with what I think was unintentional nudity from Elle Fanning. Much like in the PG-13 rated movie The Mountain Between Us where we seen Kate Winslet's titty in the shot. The same happened in this movie with Elle but only a glance but noticeable because of how white she is. lol. You'll know what I mean when you see it. lol.

[​IMG]

17. SilverSmith

A few All The Bright Places interviews with Justice and Elle.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1234906124589027328
    [​IMG]
    https://deadline.com/2020/03/aya-cash-william-jackson-harper-we-broke-up-1202872798/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. darkcurry

20. SilverSmith

The year was 2005 when the then reigning reality star Paris Hilton was briefly down with the swirl - that is, on screen. She starred opposite Robert Ri'chard in the House of Wax reboot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]