Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the YouTube Movies trailer link for "Demon Hole":

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Found a rental on Amazon called "Shady Grove". It features a trio of Afro-Americans from New Jersey who rent a cabin in upstate NY. The third wheel rides into town to pick up some supplies while the expectant couple have some romantic time in the shower . . . very nice looking AA couple. There he hits on the store clerk, a very pretty young white woman, and gets her number so she and her friends can drop by later at the party he decided to throw together spur of the moment. I will post the trailer tomorrow.

Looks like a BANGER so far with two very attractive young college age white girls arriving at the cabin . . . the brother is not wasting anytime putting his thang down either lol ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Young Herschel

That is a different movie with the exact same title. The movie I referenced is free on TUBI: "Demon Hole" has two black men in the predominantly white cast as well as sex, violence and nudity.

4. Young Herschel

Well I just finished "Shady Grove" and it is a true horror movie with an outrageous ending. I can honestly report that both of the two beautiful white women who accept the party invitation at the rental cabin in the trailer engage in separate IR sex scenes culminating in . . . well . . . well . . . this horror movie is quite a rare occurrence. No spoilers!!! Will post the "Shady Grove" trailer on Monday unless someone else beats me to it ;)

Last edited: Nov 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Are you sure?!!! That YouTube link has a similar plot summary to what you described & the trailer features an IR with a teen Brotha & redhead chick like you described.

• List
  6. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  7. Young Herschel

That is an entirely different movie on YouTube. The "Demon Hole" on TUBI is nothing like the trailer here you posted for the rental on YouTube.

EDIT: The link led me to the other "Demon Hole" movie trailer . . . my bad @ColiBreh1.

You have found the correct movie as it is the unrated "Demon Hole" made by an entirely different movie studio. Everyone just go to TUBI so you don't get confused lol . I never really watch movies on YouTube anyway and that is where the other "Demon Hole" is.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
  8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Go on and give us the spoilers, just put them in the SPOILER tags. This is the kinda movie I'll be mad about if I waste time on a bad movie just to watch the wwbm stuff be disappointing anyway lol

9. Young Herschel

I would if I could lol . . . so tell me what did you think @qaz1 of the trailer for 'Shady Grove" that @daemonova posted?!? I like the fact that it doesn't give up 75% of the movie like some trailers idiotically do.

10. Young Herschel

Maaaaaaaaaaannnn!!!! The more and more that I use TUBI . . . the more and more it makes me mad at how much I spend on NETFLIX who clearly does not care about the type of movies I like (smdh)!?! I received yet ANOTHER recommedation for a horror movie with interracial from TUBI just last night . . . "Graduation Day" and the hottest student (an athletically shapely brunette with the most beautiful white face you have seen all fall) picks the token black guy in the group to quench her teen IR thirst from among all the guys there!! I just shake my head because I pay NETFLIX all this motherfather money right for ther platinum plan of 4k Dolbyvision content . . . and they could not go out and acquire some slasher teen IR movies once in a blue moon?!? I don't pay JACKBONE to TUBI . . . but they go out and get the horror movies I want to drink to . . . movies where the black guy gets to engage in social activities of a carnal capacity with pretty, young white girls. And "Jamal" was the solo thumbnail for this teen horror movie on TUBI too!! Honestly, I was real skeptical initially . . . so I scanned the FF to the high school hallway scene and then again to the house party . . . I was like "alright this has some IR prospects in it so . . . maybe the brotha has a chance after all?!?" IKWYDLS is the vibe 25 minutes into this flick but hey . . . at least the producers gave "Jamal" the most attractive twentyish white actress to hook up with out of all the sexy college age women in this teen horror "Graduation Day" . . . because NETFLIX would NEVER use it's vast resources to go get movies like this. In fact, they cancel any NETFLIX series or limited series after just one season if the black guy gets with the white girl!!!

11. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Is this the 1981 movie graduation day?

12. Young Herschel

No this is a totally different modern movie . . . I know which horror flick you are referring to @LucasBanner and this 2016 movie is not a reboot of that 1981 slasher I don't believe. The plots are too different as this one is more reminescent of "I know what you did last summer" . . . but I have to finish it tonight.

13. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Slumber Party Slaughter (2012)
    anyone know where i can found it !! there was sex scene hot blonde Stephanie Romanov with black guy

14. Young Herschel

Sounds somewhat familiar . . . did you search google or imdb.com??? I will see if I have come across it earlier accidently @hunterkil

15. Young Herschel

I searched EVERYWHERE!!! TUBI, Prime Video and Amazon, then Google . . . all I can come up with is a movie trailer on YouTube . . . but not a full movie there as I had hoped :(. IMDB and TV Guide have scant info and a movie trailer too for "Slumber Party Slaughter" (an absolutely horrid title by the way as it is too trite and easily confused with teen horror flicks and these are strippers in their 30's from all appearances). Can anyone post the movie trailer?? Title seems rather strange . . . but trailer looks good to me ;)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  16. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

17. Young Herschel

Here is a theatrical IR Horror that I stumbled upon yesterday which is currently available for Apple iTunes streaming ~ "The Inhabitant":

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    • List
  18. Young Herschel

Here is a very promising Horror flick on TUBI that features a Black protagonist which gives me vibes of "The Walking Dead" but no black women from what I have seen so far. I watched the first 12 minutes last night and loved the overall ambience so much that I decided to save it for Wednesday ~ "Surviving the Outbreak":

19. Young Herschel

Here I found it @LucasBanner: https://www.amazon.com/Graduation-Day-James-Lanham/dp/B00Y37ZMOA Just learned this movie has a black man directing it . . . hence the IR aspect of this teen horror flick lol. Anyone else remember music r&b producer Chris Stokes from back in the early 2000's?? He directed "Graduation Day" and Marques Houston of "Immature" was a producer. This trailer is really a 45 second snippet from the movie and is only availible once U hit the trailer icon on the Prime Video interface via the hyperlink provided.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  20. Young Herschel

Just 20 min into "SMILE" and it has already accomplished something "Jeepers Creepers: Reborn", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" on Netflix and "Stranger Things" failed miserably to do . . . convince the audience that the wwbm couple is geniune and authentic via unquestionable oral interracial affection. The director knows what the audience reasonably expects and effortlessly delivers on camera!!

• List