Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

^^^GOOD GOD! This masquerade ball has manifested into an interracial freak fest!!! This horror movie has certainly started off surprisingly . . . with a bang!!!

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Night Teeth | Official Trailer | Netflix

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Young Herschel

Damn this trailer has so much young fresh talent that I like!!! I turned it off right after I saw Sydney Sweeney . . don't want Netflix to spoil the movie . . . is it a movie lol? It would be a whole other echelon if Netflix booked all this young talent for a new series right?

4. darkcurry

It's a movie.

5. Young Herschel

Rented "The Alpines" on Apple iTunes tonight. It features an interracial married couple where the black husband is a dentist and his blonde wife of two years is a yoga instructor. They meet up with several fellow Penn State alumni at a wilderness cabin upon secret invitation . . . but everyone was deceived by who sent the invite. Really good looking young IR married couple. I'm not going to spoil the movie lol :)

6. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

It has IR element but the movie looks really terrible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

It might just be the trailer, because it looks like it might be intriguing.

• List
  8. Young Herschel

Found another one . . . "Demon Hole" on TUBI.

Bus of teenage criminal first offenders have to do community service in the wilderness for a weekend to get their charges dismissed . . . but there is a haunted indigenous burial ground adjacent. Looks good halfway thru :)

9. Young Herschel

The trailer for "The Alpines":

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
  10. Young Herschel

This is the trailer for "Demon Hole":

EDIT: I finished the movie and it took some daring chances in its execution; not as predictable as I expected it to be. The young brotha does not die in the first 20 minutes of the movie and he does get to enjoy some teenage social activity with the rich, cute little redhead lol . . . he was jogging . . . just jogging and then she started sounding like . . . well let's just say it is rated MA and is worth a rewatch tonight :)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  11. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "The Mad Hatter":

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I finally watched the trailer for this "Night Teeth" movie. It may be a supernatural action thriller film, but I don't consider it a horror film based on the trailer.

13. Young Herschel

There are horror gore elements but there really aren't horror scares in it since you are the luxury uber driver facilitating the movie

I first thought the protagonist was black but after considering his brother and grandmother are pure Hispanic now I'm not sure if he even Afro-latino.

I'm here to tell you . . . Netflix knows how to do blood & violence as well as they know how to do list & passion . . . they shortchanged us with this one compared to "365" for example.

14. Young Herschel

I'm here to recommend the best horror movies with significant IR scenes in them and they are all free on TUBI so enjoy them on your TV Smartcast in any order you so choose:

1. Seclusion
    2. Demon Hole
    3. Most likely to die.

The black guys don't get arbitrarily hacked to death in the first 35 minutes of the movie like it was the Reagan '80s lol. I'm here for all three tonight as I already enjoyed the traditional classics earlier this week :)

15. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

The new Texas Chainsaw movie has interracial couple. But you can already guess what's going to happen just by the title alone...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Might watch it tonight . . . but being pressured/forced to work early tomorrow morning :(

17. BabyFatman

BabyFatman Member

Another a24 horror with IR couple but the wife is a unfortunately a widow who's husband killed himself.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  18. Young Herschel

Hey guys & gals, found a really sexy IR crime thriller on Amazon tonight . . . the white women are almost too tight lol. I'm partially thru it but the IR sex just kicked up a few notches. This brotha must have tapes on TPTB because all these white actresses he working with in "Flesh is heir to" can GET IT!!!

19. Henry Dubrios

Henry Dubrios New Member

What's it called?

20. Young Herschel

Oh my goodness ROTFLMAO!!! The crime savant brought a revolver with her to catch/stop the serial killer {SPOILER ALERT} but that long, thick, black dick was too good to her holiest of holy . . . that she had a change of heart and put the revolver back on the floor as the brotha shifted into fourth gear lol ;)