Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

She admitted having IR sex with her boyfriend's best lifelong friend and witholding that info from him due to his jealousy issues. The black guy gets to kiss his latina as they finish packing for the camping trip so that constitutes IR to me.

2. Young Herschel

2014 Playboy Playmate of the Year Sara Jean Underwood stars in "Deadly Weekend" ~

3. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

i was think Sara Jean Underwood kiss black guy but was just talk so

4. Young Herschel

I have two more Horror movies to recommend this week: "Burial Ground Massacre" and "Blood Pi" which I would like to post trailers for this weekend.

I have seen "Blood Pi" on TUBI and have "Burial Ground Massacre" in my rental queue for tonight. Both have IR undertones of course and . . .

precious young pretty little white princesses lol.

EDIT:. There was no actual IR in "Burial Ground Massacre" sadly :(. The cutest little white girl only flirted with the black guy but kissed the white meathead instead . . . then got killed.

In "Blood Pi" however, the Black college football running back gets some play from two of the white sorority girls.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2022
  5. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Blood Pi" and it is available on TUBI and Youtube:

6. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Burial Ground Massacre":

The unrated version is available on Youtube for rental or Apple iTunes and it has me a little conflicted. There is plenty of nudity in this flick but the black guy does not really get any IR action (I did fall asleep midway thru though so maybe he did???) however he miraculously survives the slaughter so . . . I hope he gets some play in the sequel "Damon's Revenge" as there are really cute white girls in that movie too based on the trailer.

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The unrated version is available on Youtube for rental or Apple iTunes and it has me a little conflicted. There is plenty of nudity in this flick but the black guy does not really get any IR action (I did fall asleep midway thru though so maybe he did???) however he miraculously survives the slaughter so . . . I hope he gets some play in the sequel "Damon's Revenge" as there are really cute white girls in that movie too based on the trailer.

LOL.

I'm sorry but THIS is the sad state of BM/WW affairs in modern movies in a nutshell. Meanwhile in the last three weeks we have gotten arguably two major horror releases with black female leads in POSSIBLR IR hookups at actual movie theaters. And there is another one that kinda fits that description starring Timothee Chalame (sp?) that is coming (just made its debut in Venice).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Young Herschel

Maybe all is not lost . . . TUBI has added a thumbs up or down feature similar to that of Netflix but it seems to me TUBI is much more audience responsive. They keep getting horror movies with IR elements for me every now and then . . . older movies most of us have never known of!! I don't know how bad the state of affairs is . . . what if "X" runs the table during award season?!? There are obviously many lesser known independant productions like "Flesh is Heir to" and "Blackstock Boneyard" that go straight to streaming so much of the public doesn't pick up on them. How can we assess?!?

TUBI just sent me "Head Cheerleader, Dead Cheerleader" and I appreciate their good faith efforts to find horror IR movies even if low budget or no budget and 22 years old lol because I would never know where to search for them on my own.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  9. JamalSpunky

Its all good, my man. Your efforts are much appreciated.

10. Young Herschel

Watching another TUBI recommendation and one starring "The Candyman" Tony Todd called "BEG". Just got to the IR element of the horror flick and maaaaaaan Candyman don't luuuuuv dem hoes! He set this young white former student straight!! Don't come up to my place of employment talking stupid in public!!!

Here is the trailer for "Beg":

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  11. Young Herschel

Found another one via TUBI: De Playar which is produced by a reputable studio so production quality is excellent. Will post the trailer this weekend as this horror flick opens with an interracial scene!! EDIT: "Del Playa" is the correct accurate title . . . forgive me please I'm already drunk & drugged lol!!! No work untill Monday morning ;)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
  12. Young Herschel

Here are two movie trailers for "Del Playa":

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

BTW if y'all haven't watched this 2022 Texas Chainsaw film yet, the brotha in the IR is played by Jacob Latimore. His GF is played by Nell Hudson.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Where's the IR in this one? I'm missing it.

15. Young Herschel

Have you watched the movie?

16. Young Herschel

I was dissapointed by the absolute lack of IR anything in this movie. They might as well have not been in an IR relationship.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No, I was asking if there was IR in the trailer that I missed. Wanted to know why it was in this thread. Hopefully it's good stuff. You do good work

18. Young Herschel

It's not in the trailer. I just liked the setup and presentation of the trailer. The white girls were cute and I was just trying to be hopeful because I already know that 90% of horror movies have no interracial whatsoever and then lo and behold to my surprise . . .

19. JamalSpunky

Wait. Hold up. Just read that Jessie T Usher plays the fiancé of the lead character of "Smile" which was the number one film last weekend. It appears from the official listing he is the second or third lead character in the film. I had no idea. Apparently no one here did either (people need to get out to movies more lol). I don't know if his character is some type of a-hole who causes trauma to the leading lady or is a loving partner to her. What I do know is that their relationship is totally hidden in all the trailers. Hell, he's practically hidden in the trailers. I have seen this occur multiple times when its a BM/WW relationship on the movie or TV screen; the advertisement plays it down. When its a WM/BW or WM with ANYBODY, the ads make it clear that the white dude is fucking someone.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yup! That's what they do. We don't know until we actually see the film or show. Like for instance (I think I mentioned it) there was another horror movie a netflix movie called Hypnotic starring Kate Siegel that was number 2 top movie during the week of it's release. Anyway her significant other in that film was Jaime M. Callica. Their relationship was kind of a backstory nothing all out romantic came of it but HE was barely in the trailers and the relationship was never even hinted at.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List