Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Its been a long time. I shouldn't have left you. Without a strong rhyme to step to lol ;) I am now watching a Christmas themed horror flick titled "He knows" on TUBI. The White woman engaged in the interracial relationship is the younger sister of a junkie but she quite cute! I will post the trailer tomorrow if I get around to it. Another Christmas themed horror flick on TUBI is "All through the House" just so you know . . . I wish it had more IR than presented but by principle it qualifies (no spoilers as the interracial element is obvious early on in the flick).

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  2. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

What a sentence lol

Last edited: Dec 29, 2022
  3. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "He Knows" ~

Here is the trailer for "All through the House" ~

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Young Herschel

I think I have found a good IR Thriller from 2015 on TUBI starring Jessica Beil . . . "Bleeding Heart". Seems pretty good so far . . . it's rated R and I am enjoying the plot.

5. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Is Jessica Biel the WW involved?

6. Young Herschel

Of course she is . . . but this movie is midway thru now and it does play like a Thriller movie with an interracial subplot much more than a true IR Thriller as I originally described it . . . just so you know. She lives with her African American boyfriend-business partner and I hope to see some rated R scenes of them together in the latter half of the movie. Just one kiss on the way to work out the door so far though and it was a real one too . . . none of that Jamie Foxx "Valentine's Day" faux interracial oral affection ;) lol

7. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

This is why I love this site, I had no idea Jessica Biel sexy ass ever had a Black love interest.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Found the trailer to the movie. Of course Edi Gathegi who plays her boyfriend is no where in the trailer.

But here are some stills of them together
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry thanks for the screenshots for a second there I thought she was going to a pull a not facing camera fake kiss like she did on that Valentines Day film with Jamie Foxx.

10. Jeffrey Tripp

Which is weird because she obviously has no problem kissing a Black man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I don't remember that movie much but not to derail the thread but are
    you guys talking about this kiss?

[​IMG]

It's more so the position of the camera angle which she has no control over that I see here. She is obviously kissing Jamie Foxx.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. Jeffrey Tripp

Camera angle makes more sense but they and we deserved better. lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Young Herschel

That was precisely what I was motivated by memory to add my last sentence lol. Guess she got clowned for it by her circle of Hollywood peers in the aftermath. All the other actors in that same movie were doing unambiguous kissing scenes which were easily verified lol. She was scared that Katie Holmes was gonna fight her?!? Make it make sense?!?

14. Young Herschel

Good evening to one and all!! I have found a few older movies that are free online for fans of the IR horror genre to enjoy.

This first one is only on YouTube titled "Black Water Wilderness" ~

This next two features are on Prime Video and star Tom Williamson. The first is titled "All Cheerleaders Die" ~

The second is the trailer for an IR Thriller titled "No Way to Live" ~

Last edited: Jan 19, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Young Herschel

Just found a haunted house themed IR flick on "TUBI" titled "Dwelling". The black male actor must be a major cast member as he is the second name listed via opening credits. The white female lead looks almost too good compared to what's out there lol ;) I will let you know how MA it actually is because it just started . . . there is clearly a bedroom interracial scene in the trailer.

16. Young Herschel

Here is the trailer for "Dwelling" ~

17. Young Herschel

Here is another movie with IR elements that was once pay per view just last year, however TUBI has acquired it for its loyal horror IR movie loving audience lol (fuck Netflix). "A haunting at Ravenswood" ~

18. Young Herschel

I feel like I found another one . . . TUBI cares enough to recommend IR horror for me. This old school sleeper has an impressive amount of IR flirting & IR contact so far with two black men as targets it seems. The trailer was hard to find but its available on YouTube ~ "Reality Check" which was released in 2002 as a horror twist on MTV's "The Real World". Cute cast of diversity headlined by "Saved by the Bell: The New Class" alumnae Natalia Ciguliati who has her sights set on interracial activity ;)!!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  19. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Natalia Ciguliati not even have kiss with brother was so Disappointed

20. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Slumber Party Slaughter (2012)
    anyone have full movie please