American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Now this is real talk right here.

2. The Dark King

One other point occurred to me and it's that most of the men on this forum prefer white women and it's not just a physical thing. Many men on here experience white women to have sunnier disposition, more cultured approach to life, and quite frankly are more agreeable overall. Now if I said ww were easier to be with and made my life better I bet you outside of Goodlove no one would say a thing about it. Just saying

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

aaaww snap. shots fired.
    ok lets be honest ...thats true

4. The Dark King

Like the man said everyone is ok with exclusion as long as they aren't the ones being excluded

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Noticed I said that there is nothing wrong with you generalizing. I simply said you are over generalizing in this case, therefore; that statement does not apply to me.

6. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You can't honestly be surprised that you got pushback for speaking negatively about American ww on a site based in America, where the majority of members are American. Cmon now, you have to know your audience lol. You're entitled to your opinions just as we're entitled to our opinions, of your opinions :D I truly don't take any offense to your views of American ww because I know I'm far from the type of woman you're describing. My comments in this thread were more about the big picture of patterns of attraction and how I think those patterns paint a clear picture of the type of man who needs to travel thousands of miles to find someone "good enough" for him. This isn't a jab at anyone. It's just my opinion. I'm honestly not trying to defend American WW as a whole. Like FG alluded to earlier, when someone has such sweeping generalizations about an entire group of people...many times the true issues lie within that particular individual, not the group he's painting as XY&Z.

7. The Dark King

Who said it did? lol

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

Can't let you get a cheap shot.

:smt042

9. The Dark King

But once again you guys ignore culture. Yes or no is the culture on the West coast different from that of the East Coast?
    Culture shapes us and it creates different characteristics and tastes. I can't stand that noise you guys call rap over there with the occasional exception (Kendrick and the Game) but you love it. Your tastes and environment shape you. Of course not every female outside of the US is gonna fall all over themselves to be with you but the approach and the expectations are different because of the culture and environment they were raised in. And for men who are primarily attracted to white women the US can be tough especially depending on where you live. So if you are generally interested in ww and you want someone educated well rounded and truly independent good luck it can be really tough.
    Again disclaimer has nothing to do with my life or dating options.
    You personally know me and does it really seem like I have a hard time finding people to you?

10. RaiderLL

TDK knows me like the back of his hand ;) He's actually probably right in everything he said in that post except I'm actually very aware of the fact that the color of my skin provides me advantages at every turn. I can appreciate the opinion that a bm's stock may seem higher where he's not judged solely on the color of his skin. However, like Beasty said, you can travel within this very country and find places that are more welcoming/open minded/accepting. You don't need to travel abroad to find people who see the man not just the color of his skin.

11. RaiderLL

No my friend, you definitely don't have trouble finding intelligent, beautiful ww to date! I agree with everything you said above but you should be able to recognize that you can travel within your country and find open minded, educated ww who'll appreciate you for the man you are. The idea that these women are as difficult to find in America as a needle in a haystack is absurd.

I'm seriously just going to gloss over your ridiculous music reference. You hate WC rap except the game?! Heaven help you and your musical preferences my friend lol.

12. The Dark King

Well yeah you're right, but it doesn't stop there. I live in NY so my dating pool is probably the biggest there is in this country based purely on size availability and male to female ratio. If you're half way decent looking with a stable job and live in a decent area its not hard at all to meet people to date. I recognize that my situation isn't everyone's situation. I can't imagine what my situation would be in a racist city like Boston or if I lived in Mississippi or Texas.

13. The Dark King

Lol I used the game and Kendrick as examples. Who doesn't like Dre or Warren or Snoop. I'm from NY where lyrical content matters a lot not dub beats lol

I'm not saying that doesn't exist in the states of course it does as evidenced by this very forum. I'm just saying the pool is bigger and also coupled with women who weren't raised with the idea that a man is suppose to take care of them.
    Again you may not feel that way especially being a single mom but you'd be hard pressed to find a woman who really believes in 50/50 without resentment.
    The smartest thing Goodlove ever said was we're all equal till that bill comes.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Like a deer in headlights. :smt042

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This man actually put a northern city in his example. Knowledge is slowly starting to prevail on this board. :smt038

:smt042

16. The Dark King

Who said the North ain't racist? The only difference I've seen is that northern citizens aren't as likely to act on it no matter what their personal feelings. In the south and midwest shiiiitttt. Then again maybe it has more to do with gun laws.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They usually act on it in a more subtle fashion.

18. RaiderLL

I know plenty of women who not only believe in 50/50 but they practice it with their partners. Maybe that's just how were raised in SoCal ;) Been trying to tell you Cali's where it's at :cool: My love is from NY and I've heard him time and time again joke with his friends about the difference in caliber of women between NY and SD. We're just bread different out here apparently lol.

Nice little jab about our music too lol. Just because y'all have absolutely no bass or actual rhythm to your beats doesn't mean you need to hate those that do lol. We have lyrics, beats, bass and that unmatched Southern California style!

19. The Dark King

Oh boy you're delusional. Most of the freestyle beats over the last 20 years are NY based hits nobody is kicking a hot 16 off of Regulators and Let Me Ride lol

I've heard differently about Cali especially the LA SD area. I think high rent areas in general breed a sort of desperation to couple and reduce costs but again you have to find someone who really believes in 50/50 not 50/50 and chivalry. I don't even understand how that can work.

20. The Dark King

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RaiderLL again.