American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Been here my whole life and never really seen it outside of the cops. Everyone here lives under the thumb of liberalism. Any perceived open racism can result in a job lost and hypocritical shunning. There are segregated neighborhoods and shit like that but for the most part people whisper their bs here. Funny enough the first time I experienced open racism was in the south but the first time some actually called me a nigger was in Boston lol

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You're still speaking for the experience of other men, right??lol:smt021

I rarely get just the woman I want.
    But I do have great experience with mutual attraction and finding out later we're compatible.

Keep reppin' those brothas struggling in the dating game.
    Never knew you were so emotionally generous, TDK.

A man's man BFF.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043 I can't talk music with you. Make me wanna reach through my phone and grab you by your ears lol.

If someone tries to put LA and SD women in the same category, I'd call bullshit asap lol. LA is a whole other breed. SD is muuuuch different. LA may be more comparable to NY? Very materialistic, very show boaty lol. Gorgeous women who'd have no problem being taken care of and simply surviving off their looks. Intelligence and chivalry don't win in LA lol. SD is totally different. Super mellow, laid back, lots of genuinely nice people, fairly open minded city, lots of college educated, gorgeous, fun women.

You really should come out here for vacation. Who knows, maybe you'd hate it, I doubt it though.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I love the energy of SD women. Their happiness radiates from their pores.

5. RaiderLL

Lol so true. We enjoy even the simplest things!! Like the fact that my ridiculous level of positivity nauseates TDK...that provides me happiness :D

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol.

Grumpy ass NY nicca.

7. RaiderLL

:smt043 I think that's just how they're bread out that way :p

8. The Dark King

We repel that bs here lol
    I'm willing to admit I may be wrong then again your positivity and fun women lose its luster being one of those dangerous ass border cities lol

9. The Dark King

lol you're not wrong

I think that's why I was in such a daze in Canada. Even the part I was in was a depressed city no general grumpy ass attitude. Here everyone just seems to be in the way lol

10. The Dark King

I speak from shit I see or hear other men talk about. It's like men who advocate for women's rights or white people who march for equality. It's called compassion.

11. RaiderLL

Lmao :smt043 Y'all can't repel my level of sunny awesomeness!

Don't believe everything FH says about Mexicans lol. SD is far from a dangerous border city. I'm the worlds biggest liberal though, I'd let everyone and their mother in lol.

12. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Definitely foreign. I've dated German, Bulgarian, Kosovar, Sicilian, Latvian and Russian and Swiss. Very refreshing.

13. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Can attest to that as an Agelino. SD is an entirely different universe compared to LA and totalt awesome!!!!!!!

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Beasty's experience is not the experience of every traveled black man. I respect his opinion about finding places in the U.S. But, that is him. I personally haven't had any extremely large issues with American ww, outside of the normal good-ole-American-style racism and or racist family members. Or my personal favorite, "you aren't like most black guys".

My personal experience has shown that, for me, dating internationally works better. Not every country is better, but I have a list that have the cultural norms that I feel more comfortable with. But, as Beasty is only one black man, I too am only one black man and I can only elaborate my opinion based on my personal experiences.

Therefore, for Beasty, you are correct. In regards to my experiences, you are dead wrong.

15. z

z Well-Known Member

Yep, I don't discriminate.

16. z

z Well-Known Member

THE SOUTH begins at the Canadian Border!

17. The Dark King

Word

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I occasionally get the, "You don't talk like the average black man," when I lived in north Florida. Dating, here in this country or anywhere else in the world(if the country follows the practice), isn't that easy as it looks or sounds.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"You aren't like most black guys"

Bruh.....the women you are talking about are pure tacky. That's not to down play anything you are saying. IJS any woman past the age of 22 that speaks like that is just tacky for life. Lol

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Damn shame "you aren't like most black guys". :smt043 :smt043