The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Not true, people want it like it is in the comics they grew up with. The whole idea is the comics come to life. Don't base it on the comic if it's not like the comic.

I personally do not need a black 007 or Superman or Starfire or Death and I'm not a white male

I do not want to see a female Black Panther when we barely got the adventures of T'Challa in the MCU

Waiting years to see Namor in the MCU and they cast a Mexican WTF

https://thedirect.com/article/black-panther-2-namor-actor-marvel-rumors

And just wait till they get their hands on Kirk in the upcoming Star Trek Strange New Worlds, they will cuck him out, make him bi or gay. He is the last masculine character they have not fucked up

White boys' problem in this regard is the same as my problem; all this stuff was the refuge for the boys who these bishes did not want. Superheroes, comics, sci-fi, video games, D&D, etc. Now they want to come in race and gender-flipping beloved characters and demanding rEpReSenTatiOn in shit they never liked to begin with

This is the hill I will die on, fuck all y'all lol

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The exclusive IMAX artwork for The Black Widow.

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

An early look behind the scenes of the first-ever television adaptation of Netflix's The Sandman, based on Neil Gaiman's DC comic book series.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

5. SilverSmith

Set across multiple continents, Invasion follows an extraterrestrial onslaught through different perspectives around the world.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It’s in my queue, so I will catch it. Will probably start as soon as I finish Startup, Season Three.

7. SilverSmith

IMAX's exclusive teaser artwork for Jurassic World: Dominion is out. A
    preview of the film will be shown in US IMAX theaters before Fast & Furious 9.

[​IMG]

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

It's about time apple made something good!!!

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Ted Lasso is pretty good.

10. Young Herschel

Oh . . . ok I haven't tried it yet. I'm not too big on comedies generally. Drama & Horror are my genres. Thanks for the heads up :)

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I also like Mythic Quest. I'm waiting for the current season to end so I can binge it.

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/d...Tuuab1rXJApuXP_soMjShSBsfIeEPA#gs.2c8a.2xs0ld
    BATWOMAN: The CW Releases An Awesome First Look At Camrus Johnson Suited Up As Batwing In The Finale
    We've caught sight of him in set photos, but The CW has finally shared a first official look at Camrus Johnson suited up as Batwing in the season two finale of Batwoman.

Luke Fox will be featured in the series as the "crime-fighting counterpart" of Javicia Leslie's Caped Crusader, but before he can fully embrace his newfound role as a Gotham City vigilante, the hero "must first overcome his own personal demons." That sounds like an intriguing direction to take things in, and the character's story is likely to continue playing out in season three.

"Honestly, it’s hard to explain how much it means to me to wear the Batwing suit and officially play my first superhero," Johnson says. "The main reason I wanted to be in Batwoman was for this opportunity — to give kids like me another Black hero to look up to and relate to. It’s hard not to smile when I catch myself in the mirror with the bat symbol on my chest, and I’ll keep smiling through every fight scene, every awesome stunt, and every Gotham night where Batwing is finally in the field!"

The Batwing suit was conceptualized by Batwoman costume designer Maya Mani - who has also worked on Arrow, The Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow - alongside Diana Patterson and illustrator Andy Poon.

Check out this first official look at Batwing below:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• List
  13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The head looks too big. But it's not as awful as I would've expected.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

It must suck to be these hijackers.

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I've heard good things about Mythic Quest, I haven't had the chance to check it out yet.

16. SilverSmith

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The Kevin Smith produced animation he & Marc Bernardin worked on and have been talking about for awhile now. Let's see if it lives up to their hype around it.

18. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

‘Stranger Things’ Season 4 Adds Four
    Recurring Cast Members

[​IMG]
    https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/stranger-things-season-4-cast-1234992413/

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. Young Herschel

Spectabulous news!!!!! I was hoping for good things to happen to Princess Grace!! Hope these new characters merge effortlessly into the flow of the show and that Caleb gets much, much better romantic material now that the cast has matriculated to Hawkins High. Maybe a new love interest could serve as a catalyst for his character Lucas to evolve with or w/o Max?

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That would anger a bunch of Lucas and Max fans.. including me. lol.

Stranger Things has a a TERRIFIC group of writers and producers. They seen the rumblings among reviews and fans on social media with season 3. I trust them which is saying a lot. lol.

• List