Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

U rite that's not good.

TDK.... gift wrap your dick

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I don't know about you (Sam and dude) but the older you get the less bs you put up with in dating. At the same time you learn to listen admit wrong , apologize and move on.

Have you mature peeps see this in yourselves?

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Interesting

4. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep!

And as for the advice of give it to her but then back off a bit....smh.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

ALWAYS APPROPRIATE.

Mr Samson you sir are one of my favorites here, I most certainly wasn't implying that you were saying to joe-cool-it or anything like that. I totally get where you're coming from.

I feel a personal responsibility to disagree with GL from time to time though because it gives him something to respond to in these threads (without which we'd have a bazillion new threads created by him daily to suffer through). That's really where my argument was directed. You're welcome :)

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Well... It sounds like that's not much in your opinion which is fine. I could be wrong, but TDK's posts reads as if they're enjoying each other. If that's the case... I'd say they should continue on and see what develops.

I like what you've wrote so far, but if this works for... Have at it:).

Just calling it as I see it.

Getting old...Absolutely, but I'm past the rushing thing:). I let it go at a natural pace.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

No doubt. I hope it works out.

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. I'm gonna make a new thread now

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

All this over a got damn book. TDK just give her the book, your way to old to be playing these stupid mind fucking games others are telling you to play.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL

12. The Dark King

Lol I wasn't planning on it. Sometimes I use this place as a sound board to muse.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Well go ahead. I hope it works out for you but just slow your roll.

14. The Dark King

Slow it down to what? I'm not buying her a car it's a vintage book lol

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I think its a great gift cause you listened to the woman and u acted on it. Most dudes would've missed it. So you are on point.

Again u mentioned the sentimental value of it to her. Now women are extremely analytical. She will analyze that shit thoroughly. She may think you are going to fast. You may just see it as just a thoughtful gift (booty points. Let's admit it....lol). If she think you are going too fast then ..... You will get that "dear john" letter/text or "let's be friends" call.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Take her to her favorite resteraunt or something. Put in a good plan in it. Hell cook her dinner and have rose petals lead to the table that you decorated for her

17. The Dark King

How is it different from what I wanted to do lol

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol. Yeah. None different.

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Even if you did mean it for me, we're always good. Besides, I like that fya. ...lol

20. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Whilst researching my family tree on Ancestry.com, I finally decided to check out the show they advertise on there: Finding Your Roots.

It's on PBS on Tuesday nights.

I went to the website and watched the latest episode they had available and was immediately hooked. Over the next few weeks, I watched every episode on PBS's website, even paying a $5 a month membership fee (it's for a good cause) to gain access to the earlier shows.

So, yeah, I've become obsessed with it. LOL.

Anyway, last night, they profiled Sean "Puffy" Combs and LL Cool J's family trees. This episode BLEW ME AWAY. It was by far one of their best ones. It was truly shocking and fascinating.

If anyone is interested in genealogy/DNA research/family trees, I highly encourage you to check out this show.

Last night's episode is already on PBS's website. I would also encourage you to watch last week's episode profiling John McCain, Patricia Arquette, and Julianne Moore. Very fascinating family histories.

:smt023