Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

love this girl

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Upstate New York is so beautiful...

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My mother had siblings in Syracuse, BY. Traveling there was like an epic journey with the hills and mountains.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In 1985, I knew a young girl who was 15, but looked 20. It was interesting as it was unsettlingbecause she always wore black hot pants and a tube top. A lot of guys who are in their early 20's tried to do things like get a kiss from her.

That's how I felt. Back when I was 20, I thought that people who were 50 was old. Now it's all changed(not because I am 50) due to a lot of things like physical activity, diet or a positive mental attitude.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Quick question for anyone that can answer. What is it called or is their a certain name for people who likes everything about a race except for certain things?

for an example those who would be friends with, date, have sex with black men
    but wouldn't marry or have kids with a black guy.

(I'm discussing this with a friend right now.)

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Racist. You're welcome

7. darkcurry

lol. Thanks. My friend said there was another name that is related to it. That what I was telling him.. I just call them racist. lol.

8. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

So peaceful and lots of little towns and colleges! I could totally live here but it gets too cold for me I think. Just wow so tranquil compared to the hustle and bustle of n. va or dc

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I call it "no problem".....lol

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There is no word or phrase to describe such persons other than eccentric.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The winters there are pretty rough.

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Brainless, dillusional, crackhead, user, loser, missing out? Think that sums this kinda person up.

13. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yeah, you know it's bad when there's stilts on the side of the road to aid motorist during heavy snowfall.

14. darkcurry

lol!

15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Without fail, every single time I read an article about a new archaeological discovery, there is a dull ache in my soul.

I don't know what to do anymore.

2 friends who were also Anthropology majors have long since moved on from the field. I just can't.

It calls to me.

But, the logistics of doing that is not feasible. More school. More debt. Traveling to different areas of the country/world to do digs, as a single mom. It's just not feasible.

I've tried letting go of Anthropology over the years. I've tried. But it won't let go of me. ARGH.

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I feel your pain. My crack is speed (movement). I can't stay away from it, even after near death experiences.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member