Weekly Workout Progress

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by babybro, Apr 23, 2011.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Damns straight!

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Laid off running for 2 weeks to let that plantar fasciitis die down, but I'm getting cabin fever, so it's back on the road tomorrow morning, even if I have to freeze my 'nads off to do it. Trying to mix in the medicine ball and a few other things along with a barbell while indoors. I'm not cut out for cold weather, lol.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Did you do any pt or stretches for the PF? Like heel drops?

4. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

You need to move back to Florida.......!!!!! :p

5. orejon4

Yep. Heel drops and ibuprofen. lol

I can't wait. Going back on Tuesday for the holidays, and then one more semester and I'll be back next August for good.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Where you at and what are you studying fam?

7. orejon4

Left Miami to redo 1L of law school before I return next summer/fall to finish up. I'm in Missouri right now until the end of next semester.

8. The Dark King

Damn that's crazy. Why did you have to redo it? Btw if you're near Kansas City check it out. Big IR scene from what one of my buddies told me.

9. orejon4

Ex asked for a divorce 3 weeks after I started. Couldn't exactly focus on law school while all that was going on.

10. The Dark King

Sorry fam. Keep grinding we're all pulling for you fam.

11. orejon4

Apart from missing my little guy, I'm actually thrilled that it's over. Thanks for the support, bro. It means a lot. Will return to FL as a transfer student and finish up either at the same university I started (FIU) or at Nova. Then I plan to check out the gulf coast, where I can be near my son and also jog, bike and swim year round. And hopefully avoid a recurrence of plantar fasciitis, lol.

12. The Dark King

I actually thought of FIU for grad school for accounting since they had a good online program but then I got into UCONN which is more respected up here. What type of law?

13. orejon4

I want to head into international and trade law to bolster my undergrad and grad stuff and maybe do a little teaching as well. UCONN is a great school, man! Congrats!

14. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Good for you Ore for wanting to be back by your son...and the gulf coast.....you will love it, so much calmer and relaxing than the east coast....where you looking towards over here....?

15. orejon4

He's in Marco/Naples so I was thinking about Ft. Myers/Cape Coral. I went to visit him in October and really liked it. Much better for raising a child than Dade County.

16. orejon4

Triathlons

Anyone here interested in triathlon training? And not just for competing, but does anyone else here enjoy bicycling, running and swimming? I've been thinking about it for awhile and am going to try a small one next summer.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

dont sleep on schools that have online components at all

even if you decide to take classes on campus, you can schedule a class that doesn't fit into your schedule online. Penn State recently got on board with that, and now offer stuff online. Only downside is that for some classes, you MUST schedule an appointment with a proctor for exams. They could be from PSU or another university, but someone has to monitor you for some course finals and other tests. I see why they'd do that, but it kinda defeats the purpose of distance education.

18. orejon4

I hear you, but I'll tolerate that at exam time in exchange for not having to go to campus 2-3 days a week for an entire semester any day!

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

true haha

either way im glad to see them get on board

everybody deserves education

20. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

:smt090

And I was let go as of yesterday as the "fall guy" all over some bullshit vendetta a troubled employee had against management. Ain't that some shit!

Progess: 12/14/11

Cutting, bigger, stronger.