The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

3. samson1701

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

smdh. It's more played out than saggy jeans.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

An all-new Men in Black: International poster.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So basically a gay female arrow without all the dope fight scenes. Is our take away suppose to be women want to be men. They can't do a single show without mentioning how awful men are while taking on classical male characteristics
    Well I won't be watching good luck to them

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

New Swamp Thing Poster

[​IMG]

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I've been a fan of Crystal Reed since Teen Wolf and that awful Skyline movie.

9. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has released the first full trailer for Warner Bros. Animation's Batman: Hush, arriving July 20 on digital platforms and August 13 on home media formats. Check it.

[​IMG]

10. samson1701

I don't believe he's 6'1". They say the same thing about the guy who plays Green Arrow. Male actors lie about their height as much as female actors lie about their age.

Pattinson looks about 5'10" to me.

11. samson1701

Shiiiiiiit, Arrow stopped having dope fight scenes 3 or 4 seasons ago. Now, we get a couple cool moves shot incoherently and unnecessary acrobatics.

BTW, be careful defending men and calling out the Princess Feminism bullshit that passes for good TV these days.

Some dudes get their panties in a bunch because you ain't feeling that crap like they are. And, you wouldn't want to offend their delicate sensibilities, would you? ... lol

12. The Dark King

Its overdone and its not even done well most times. The chinese do it way better

13. samson1701

Who ever choreographed and filmed those fight scenes in the first two seasons, largely, did a great job. Especially, for broadcast network TV. Some of it was brutal.

Going into seasons 3 and beyond, it was more dance choreography that was poorly filmed.

This year's season finale was just shy of decent. It was cool seeing Bronze Tiger let loose Wolverine style. His scenes were just too short.

I hope, since it the last season and there is no Felicity worry about, they can finish the series strong, grim and gritty with good writing and great action.

14. The Dark King

Has there ever been a more annoying character? So happy she's gone.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Could be. I definitely didn't think he was 6'1" before I looked it up.

16. SilverSmith

New Rise of Azshara cinematic clip for World of Warcraft’s Battle for Azeroth.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  17. SilverSmith

Queen Ingrith (Michelle Pfeiffer) and Princess Aurora (Elle Fanning) join Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) in a brand new poster for Disney's Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil.

[​IMG]

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Wow I just saw this cast photo that EW put out back in December:

[​IMG]

They got Mack looking like a king in this photo.

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

True story. Now he needs to hook up with earthquake chick and they can bodyrockin knockin the earth.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List