The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Elle Fanning is growing on me. Very pretty young lady.

3. darkcurry

Pretty Cool Artwork For Cloak And Dagger Upcoming Episode 9.

[​IMG]

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I finally got around to seeing the Batwoman trailer, it's so cringe-worthy that I stopped watching before the end, Ruby Rose is a terrible actress and the militant feminist angle they chose to go with was a bad call, tough lesbian characters have been done right before without being this damn cheesy and heavy-handed. This show isn't my cup of tea, but I'm going to be following it closely because I'm curious if there is a market for this sort of thing.

5. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

No one did the “strong female lead with a black male sidekick” as well as Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson in The Long KISS Goodnight.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Black Mirror Season 5 episode trailers:

7. darkcurry

They did kiss though... although it was short and it was in the daytime. So I guess the name of the movie should've been called 'The Short Kiss In The Afternoon' but I guess it wouldn't have been as attractive as the former. lol.

8. darkcurry

It's the era we are in. Everybody are going to pretend like there has NEVER been many strong female leads, many gay characters in movies, gay movies, feminist movies etc.
    You know what was actually lacking a lot of in hollywood? IR between BM/WW. I can't remember the link but there was this site that showed a list of IR throughout movies and television and it was dominated by bw/wm. There were way more bw/wm IR relationships and gay relationships(including some big name actresses in lesbian sex scenes and relationships) onscreen than bm/ww relationship. But some of these people in Hollywood wants to think those other things were what Hollywood was lacking and so bigoted against.

But we have to remember Hollywood is political and so is being a militant lesbian feminist. And what we know about politicians? They'r liars, greedy and panders to the crowd.

9. meowkittenmeow

It’s in reference to the daughter and mother at the end of the film... lol

To clarify, the whole issue is if she is going to go back home to her daughter now that her whole personality is back. So when you kiss your kids goodnight, you see them the next morning. In this case, it was over the course of almost a week. As she decides to accept the life she created for herself and return to her daughter.

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  10. SilverSmith

3 new Dark Phoenix clips:

11. SilverSmith

Paramount Pictures has released the first trailer for Terminator: Dark Fate, produced by the franchise creator James Cameron and starring Linda Hamilton.

[​IMG]

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Looks good. I'll wait for it come on Netflix though

13. SilverSmith

James Cameron talks Terminator: Dark Fate.

14. SilverSmith

CBS All Access drops teaser clip and key art for Star Trek: Picard:

[​IMG]

15. SilverSmith

Holy Magneto!
    Below is the new X-Men trailer for Nintendo's Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order, which is coming exclusively to the Nintendo Switch on July 19, 2019.

16. darkcurry

This looks GOOD!!

Hopefully it makes up for the last two Terminator Movies. Terminator 1-3 were the best, but then the last two ones became mediocre. Salvation had it moments though.

Sidenote: I had the biggest crush on Sarah Connor. :)

17. meowkittenmeow

I’m going to attempt to binge watch the 100. I may be able to force myself to like it (I enjoyed season 1 and 2 but stopped at episode 4 or 5 on season 3 because it was getting really bad).

18. meowkittenmeow

Ughhh, forget it. This show is terrible.

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL. I don't even really remember what happend in Season 3 without looking it up. All I remember is that's the season with Michael Beach as a main character & Ricky Whittle's last season.

If you can just binge until you finish season 4, than you'll be looking forward to season 5. The last 4 episodes of season 4 were some of the best episodes of the series and had people looking forward to season 5. Season 5 delivered & put the "The 100" in GOAT CW show category.

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It's about time the switch has games other than Mario or Zelda that are worth buying.