The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Seen the Cloak and Dagger premiere earlier and just like the season 1 premiere it was a five star episode. This show is good enough to make up for the cancellations of most of the marvel shows on netflix. They're still teasing Ty and Tandy but there was definitely chemistry starting up. We have a twist in the Mayhem villain that happened at the end as well that we didn't see coming.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I watched the first of the two hours. I do see Ty and Tandy getting closer. But I gotta be real... Evita was looking *MIGHTY* good in that cheerleading outfit LOL!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

Just like with Legacies they can't carry that storyline on for long as the fanbase gets stronger for the coupling. I cringe everytime they mention it on their twitter page because I know what most of the comments are going to be like. lol.

There really needs to be a petition for these tv shows to cool it with the love triangles. The majority of the fans don't like them.

4. darkcurry

Idris Elba will play a NEW character in Suicide Squad sequel and not Deadshot!
    https://variety.com/2019/film/news/suicide-squad-sequel-idris-elba-new-character-1203181518/
    [​IMG]

There is only one character that will make sense for him to play...
    [​IMG]

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The upcoming “Replay” episode of The Twilight Zone streams April 11 stars Sanaa Lathan.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

US required some after thought and I loved the twist. If this is what I can expect of JP, I'm a fan.

8. SilverSmith

Here’s the synopsis for A Quiet Place The Silence:

The story of a family struggling to survive in a world terrorized by a deadly, primeval species who have bred for decades in the pitch darkness of a vast underground cave system, hunting only with their acute hearing. As the family seeks refuge in a remote haven where they can wait out the invasion, they start to wonder what kind of world will remain when they’re ready to emerge.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Finally!!! A movie that is damn near the same as another movie. I'm so sick of original content...

10. darkcurry

lol.
    Here's the thing though, The Silence based off a novel by Tim Lebbon...
    [​IMG]

...That A Quiet Place was actually based on.

The same with Bird Box, that was a novel.
    [​IMG]

So A Quiet Place is actually the one that isn't original.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Sighs...

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Mind. Blown.

13. darkcurry

I knew Bird Box was based off of a novel when they were promoting it and people kept saying it was a rip off of A Quiet Place but people that did their homework online was hitting them with the RECEIPTS!! Lol.

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

AMC Greenlights Third Walking Dead Series

AMC today announced that it has given the green light to a third Walking Dead series, an original drama co-created by Scott M. Gimple, chief content officer of The Walking Dead universe, and Matt Negrete, who has been a writer and producer on The Walking Dead for the past five seasons and will be showrunner of the new series.

The third Walking Dead series will begin production on 10 episodes this summer in Virginia and premiere on AMC in 2020.

https://bit.ly/2YZzU3N

15. SilverSmith

Twentieth Century Fox has dropped a new teaser for its Dark Phoenix .

[​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

New extended trailer for Gotham penultimate episode. Season 5, episode 11 will air April 18.

17. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Pictures has revealed two more Godzilla: King of the Monsters spots they’ve titled “Run” and “Monsters.”

18. SilverSmith

American Horror Story : The Woods
    FX drops the first taste of the anthology's latest installment.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Too bad Legendary didn't have the rights to the other Toho Monsters and Kong to plan out their Monsterverse properly prior to the 2014 Godzilla. I'm liking the "Ancient Titans of Myth" angle that they are going with for the monsters and would have loved to see that done in the 2014 version but set in 1954 for intial set up.

20. darkcurry

Their going 80s slasher for the next installment. Nice!