Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Depends on the subject. With women he would have to explain his entire value system then give checks and minuses to every woman he describes. That's a novel to begin with then 2 paragraphs per woman.

Maybe that's what you want but ...........LMAO

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Naja.:)

Anyway, carry on.

3. Madeleine

Swiss police don’t have serious problems apparently.
    So they drive out in their police car to search for someone‘s lost iPhone on the highway in the dark and then call back and politely apologise that they didn’t find it. Na wao!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. K

K Well-Known Member

Oh yah...to me the 15+ year thing (as the older person) I would think is just a playmate situation. I mean I guess it's possible it could end up being something more/different but my guess would be that would be a very rare situation. Of course, my being in a long term relationship is a very rare situation these days.

Funny what you say about dating for love because I know so many people who talk about how they married for all the wrong reasons before and really just want love now. But then there are also very practical and have the basics covered and they aren't looking for fairytale love when they talk about love too.

5. K

K Well-Known Member

Of course it is...as is everything when it comes to who people are attracted to.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

1 is ugly, no redeeming qualities. Maybe obese. 5 is average. Maybe fat. 10 is stellar. Supermodel status.

Why be so obtuse?

Jesus

7. K

K Well-Known Member

It's that need to overcomplicate things. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. Madeleine

Nah, nah, you don’t get me.
    But it’s alright, just go ahead since you all seem to have a consensus there.

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Marrying for love = marrying for love and that is it, plain and simple. People can be in love and get married because they have great credit scores and will be able to live their dreams out together.

In my opinion, love is just some bullshit that sells items, books, makeup, etc. I believe it is just chemical reactions to biological imperatives (the need to have sex, procreate, and or to provide for oneself or offspring).

10. K

K Well-Known Member

I think the sarcasm and sometimes silliness get lost in translation.

11. K

K Well-Known Member

whoops I was responding to something else. That's what I get for multitasking.

12. RicardoCooper

Chick is like talking to the Borg

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I find Atlanta is highly overrated in terms of how good looking the black women are.... I found them to be pretty basic. Lots of good looking Latina's tho.

Down in New Orleans, they got them things mane!!! That goes for black and white women. California and Toronto is full of highly attractive black women too, highly attractive women point blank period!

Washington DC got cuties too.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good to hear about ww in NOLA, but I'll most likely bring one with me for that trip. Going for Jazz clubs, sightseeing, and food, especially seafood.

If I'm gonna holla at bw it would be somewhere like the Dominican Republic. They are a lot hotter than American bw on average and I've heard great things from guys that have been there.

15. RicardoCooper

You cancelled

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I heard from bw that Dominicans don't think they are black and blah blah. In reality black is simply defined differently in other cultures and they are right to think they are different, because culturely speaking they are worlds away from American bw. Which is the reason I'd date them in the first place.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Culturally they are very anti black anti Africa. They have a reverse one drop rule so even a drop of whiteness frees them from having to be looked at as black i.e. African. Talk to a few Hatians they'll let you know what's up

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We have a one drop rule so do they. Flip side of the same coin. Therefore they may not look at a lot of us as being black.

Which rule is right? Let's remember we're talking about a social construct to begin with. None of my black friends Jamaicans included have had anything bad to say about them. They like them more than American bw. That's enough info for me.

19. RicardoCooper

You cancelled, you a c**n, yo momma blek

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Gotta wonder how they so "pro black" but don't date Africans or black guys from the islands. Things that make you say hmmm.