Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I changed my species. I identify as an alien trapped in a human existence.

Not even sure if I'm allowed to vote now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

African American women are three(!) times more likely than Caucasian women to rate their own attractiveness at the „hot end“ of the spectrum, research says.
    Ladies, we need to stop the self-destruction.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There are a lot of hot AA women in New York and Atlanta. The ship stops there. Lol.

4. Madeleine

But self-perception tells them they’re the bomb. So they must be happy with themselves!

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Black people in America lie to themselves compulsively. I guess that makes reality easier to cope with.

6. Madeleine

I see.
    Anyway, they say confidence is sexy so if you believe you’ve got it then you behave like you’ve got it and even others start seeing it, too! Lol

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Um so please tell me why younger men are hitting up older women so much?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Because...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. K

K Well-Known Member

I might buy that conversation, and maybe it's been true for some, but I'm talking about younger men going for older women where it's clear they aren't going to be getting any money or gifts, etc. Just average middle age women.

10. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Because older women dont play as many games, and they have their own money so you don't have to go broke trying to please them.

11. meowkittenmeow

That is a rare. But, it does happen (depends on the age difference). I've known some 20 year olds that date women in there 40s for a place to stay (no rent is a big deal for the youngins these days). The reality is that guys generally ask for less than women. So, any woman could probably find a decent looking 20 something for $150 a month (the price of whatever the popular shoe is now), and rent free. If you throw in free rides the guy is set. Granted, you run into, "I prefer mature women..." or "women my age act like...", but the most common situation is that they are offsetting costs while simultaneously getting laid. The women that I've met that like younger men tend to have aged well and even if their faces aren't super young, they are in the gym so they can easily outperform the average woman in her mid 20s who doesn't go the the gym. There are a few guys that I know that have married older women (Mid 30s men marrying women in their mid to early 50s). But, when I get them to level with me, it is normally a product of good company, shared income, and knowing that they will outlive their partner (which I have known plenty of women to do as well). So, I think the bigger trend is that with gender equality, both men and women are doing the hypergamy shuffle these days.

12. meowkittenmeow

In my experience, they are more inclined to spend that money on you. I had some pretty fun times dating older women when I was in my 20s. I think the ones who don't play as many games generally look at the situation as "fun an temporary". Any man or woman in their mid 40s looking to marry someone 21 or so, has to realize what they are getting into.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok, so I guess I should have made it more clear...I'm not talking about men in their 20's. I'm talking about men who are late 30s and up and women who are late 40's and up. In my case, I'm 53 and for quite a few years men 5-10 years younger have asked me out. But lately, there's been more and more late 30's early 40s.

I'm talking about men who have their shit together and aren't looking for anyone to pay for anything.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah I'm not talking about the really hot 20 something going for a "Real Housewife" type thing. I'm talking about men who are over 35 with their shit together going after normal women in their late 40's-50's. No money stuff going on or gifting or places to stay, rides, etc. It's not rare....it's happening often and not just with me. And as far as the gym rat thing....I'm talking about pretty average women, some thin, some big...some in between.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

I've heard the thing about not playing games and being more straightforward about what we want. I hear this a lot....they are sick of the bullshit. It actually reminds me of some things TDK has said about women for some time.

On the going broke thing....most of the women I know have already been with men who did all the big show stuff and aren't interested in that. With that being said, the men have all insisted on paying. ETA but I'm talking about paying for dinners, lunches, maybe a trip or something....not paying for living expenses.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  16. meowkittenmeow

"Men who have their shit together" are looking for women who have their shit together. If they are older the age difference of anywhere from 10 to 20 years allows them to reach retirement with added funds while more than likely being single.

17. meowkittenmeow

I actually addressed the men in the 35 range having spoken to plenty who do this. I answered the question. In addition to the "better retirement through the death of a loved one", they are also looking for networking possibilities. My suggestion is to be cautious, but do as you please. There are many men who aren't lookers dating women 10 to 20 years their junior and it supposedly "isn't a money thing". But, the reality is far more harsh. Just because the genders are reversed doesn't somehow mean the motives are different. I can only base my answers on the men that I have talked to that fit your description. I keep answering your question, but it seems you aren't accepting the answer, so I will just hope everything works out for you.

I'd also like to add that as there are a few women with "Daddy Issues" there are a few men with "Mommy Issues". But, you never get the answers (in regards to their motives) until you actually get in the relationship. Just like any relationship.

18. meowkittenmeow

And finally, to leave an example... George Clooney has a net worth of over 500 million. Amal Clooney has a net worth of over 10 million. George is probably going to reach the end, long before Amal. So, if George dies at 80, Amal can expect a large payout at 64. Pretty sweet retirement. Now flip the genders and you have your answer.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

I get what you are saying. It's not a matter of me not wanting to accept your answer...I was typing at the same time you were. You posted twice talking about 20 somethings. I think there's a big difference between that and men who have already been married may have kids (including grown or almost grown kids) who have their own everything. I can certainly understand the networking and all that....it's just the cases I know about if anything the men have been much better networked than the women. But I also see where the women could help the men in their careers in various ways.

There's nothing to work out for me. I'm not looking to get involved with it at this point. I just find it interesting that it's been coming up in conversation often now and I know quite a few women talking about the same things.

I get the retirement conversation. The funny thing about that is I've heard a lot of older men talking about that too which goes back to your comment about hypergamy.

I was kindof wondering about the mommy issue stuff too.

I tend to be rather skeptical these days about anyone, which is part of the reason I posted the question to begin with. I'm very clear everyone has an agenda and their own motives. That's not necessarily a bad thing...just good to know what those things are.

20. meowkittenmeow

I will say that men who have children from a previous marriage are often looking for someone, anyone, who isn't the same as their ex. They tend to be a bit damaged (who isn't after the age of 30?), but they tend to cut the B.S. and are just hoping to find a compatible woman.

I think, when you get past a certain age, you stop "dating for love" and start looking for incentives (both men and women do this). There is nothing wrong with that. I actually think it's healthy. I will say that there are more long-term benefits to an established person than someone who is just getting started. But, a 15 to 20 year difference is a huge red flag for any gender, unless you can accept that they love you, but they might love the benefits you can afford them, more.