Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Man please. I once had a Nigerian classmate in college years ago. He told me _________ were just for practice. Couldn't cook, couldn't clean, most had kids, most were fat. He said when he graduated he was going back to Nigeria to get married

Take from that what you will

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

You better be nice to me, with the number of women posting you better don’t chase the few you’ve left away or else you can just call this forum bm.com:cool::D.
    And if you ever come over here to my side don’t mention this silly rating scale to a woman, it won’t help your game;).

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  3. Madeleine

And that’s what they actually do, get married „at home“.

4. Madeleine

That’s possible. But I think 90% of the time it works here so the quota is not too bad.

5. Madeleine

Ok let’s keep it simple and just talk about what Kim and Kanye had for dinner last week and stuff like that.

6. RicardoCooper

Nice try, ladies have their own agency whether or not to post here, I have nothing to do with it

Why would I when most women where you are begin at 7.5. You've got 8s and 8.5s working in the grocery store, 10s working in offices :D

7. K

K Well-Known Member

The rating doesn't help them any over here either.

Whether or not it does, they will do it. They just don't usually say it in front of the women.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The vast majority of sexist things men and women say about each other doesn't help. Which is why people say such things in private. Interestingly, due to the current wave of feminism, women seem to be more open to saying sexist things about men in public. Probably another reason why you have the young guys hitting you up.

In regards to the rating. It depends. In some places I'm a 10, in others I am an 11. Some places I have been an 8 or a 7. It just depends on the region and what they find attractive. Sometimes, you get treated like a 7, because they won't admit, publicly, that they think you are a 10 (I've noticed this in some of the more traditional areas in Asian countries).

9. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't understand the bolded part in regards to why that would be another reason younger men would be hitting me up?

On the rating thing...it's not just a matter of different locations, it varies greatly between individuals. There isn't a man alive that my friends and I would rate the same. I think that's a great thing!

10. meowkittenmeow

With terms like man-spreading, man-baby, male tears, fuckboy (the feminists stole that one from hip hop), Mansplaining, and the list goes on and on and on, they probably find it nice to find a woman who doesn’t feel “empowered” to constantly say sexist statements about men in public.

Your generation didn’t do that in their 30s. But we have 30 and to 40 year olds saying that wild stuff. So, that might be a reason why.

In regards to ratings, I am a sucker for certain accents.

11. Madeleine

Beautiful or not, if you want to eat you have to work, right?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think most women who talk like that are lonely. Feminists and MGTOW are coins of two different sides. Very unhappy lonely people on the fringe and people on the fringe of those movements are the loud Some times violent ones.

13. RicardoCooper

That and penis envy

14. meowkittenmeow

The only MGTOWs I’ve ever met in real life were divorced men who were crucified by divorce. So, I kind of understand.

15. meowkittenmeow

True. They hate our masculinity while simultaneously trying to emulate it.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Say that all the time. Still waiting to see a female lead movie that doesn't need a male bad guy who represents the patriarchy

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Film as art has lost the edge, tv show on the other hand still got it.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Bruh the white women in N.O. had me damn near losing my mind. It's crazy how nobody mentions N.O. when it comes to places with the most attractive women in America.

I plan on hitting DR in the next 2 months. I think I'll be disappointed. For years I seen dudes hyping up Sosua but from what I see online, these women are kinda basic for the amount of traveling and money dudes are spending just for pussy.

Probably will chill out in Puta Cana.

20. RicardoCooper

Very true, but I just don't like the time and mental investment in TV series, a 10-13 hour movie wtf

Movies are a quick in/out & you can go on with your life lol