Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

9 cop cars came over for one person. Not really police thing but so much as an ambulance thing but to say the cops aren't unedge would be a lie. One dude came out with a rifle then walked back after he knew he wasn't going to war. I suppose I would be given what happen in this city.

forgot to note:

They handled it professionally. except for that one dude with rifle. ... I mean understand on edge but geez. Only one out at least 15 people there though.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Cosign like mofo

3. archangel

It never feels good to give people money for me. I like the money in my pocket!

4. archangel

[​IMG]

5. archangel

[YOUTUBE]vT8ug4aamcE[/YOUTUBE]

LAPD at it again with the police brutality.

[YOUTUBE]zuXmA2PBnOY[/YOUTUBE]

Cops kill deaf man over speeding ticket.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Not to mention the cop taking a homerun swing at the dudes to get him on the ground when he didn't have anything in his hand.

Wonder what all the detains are for the deaf man who was killed. I don't imagine there being any sign language that gives the appearance of reaching for a weapon.

7. archangel

One does not simply call the police for a carjacking and not get shot...

[YOUTUBE]cCqdKg9W2-Q[/YOUTUBE]

Found Not Guilty
    [YOUTUBE]ajVBRnX299g[/YOUTUBE]
    Sue the living heck out of PA.:) because you will never get all of that time back

[YOUTUBE]s2NCp_D7kMY[/YOUTUBE]
    remember back in the days when there wasn't a TSA...

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Every police dept in America should be begging this guy to work for them

[YOUTUBE]dKVyaq4aX84[/YOUTUBE]

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

That was freaking awesome.. But your header..are you joking? If he did that as cop we'd have 3 threads on the 'police brutality' :p

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What a beautiful day this has become. After a ridiculous SIX official heatwaves in the last month and a lot more all summer here, finally a perfect, warm breezy day.

So going on to enjoy it. The controversies can wait...

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

I tried to watch Empire on TVONE. I couldn't do it. It's so over the top and mind numbing. I'm gonna watch BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD or THE SIMPSONS

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's overrated watch power

13. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

I was kinda cracking a joke

14. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Or the strain. ADDICTED.

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I still watch Empire and never tire of it.

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh groan. Nooo.
    "July-like heat and humidity will make a comeback over the Northeast this week as temperatures from Philadelphia to Washington, D.C., and Richmond, Virginia, will hit 90 F or higher each day beyond Labor Day through Friday and New York City and Hartford, Connecticut, will experience 90-degree temperatures during the latter part of this week.

Average highs for early September range from the middle 70s - 80s.

AccuWeather RealFeelĀ® Temperatures will climb past 100 for several hours during the afternoon. The pattern will also make for warm nights, when compared to the past week or so."

I just can't stand it.

17. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I was hooked for the first season. After the first few episodes of the second season, I said "fuck this show".

18. archangel

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

20. girl scouts

My mom made me join the girl scouts - I hated it!