Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

My mom loves that shit. Wendy Williams, Love Basketball, real Housewives; women eat that shit up.

2. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Thank man.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The most I can compromise is to watch something like friends. Can't go much further than that.

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm lucky in that way. She doesn't like all the rest of that bullshit. She likes, "Breaking Amish (she's ex-Mennonite so she's really attached to that show)" and "The Batchelorette."

If she was into Real Housewives or Love and Basketball I'd have shit myself by now. ...lol

BTW, congrats on the promotion. I like hearing about young brothas rising in the world. Keep up the good work.

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

The drama

The drama

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He should be worried if he did "get" it. Lol

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Word lol

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Y'all ain't right

Lol

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I'm totally not star struck. So this buxom beauty has stayed at the hotel I work at a few times

[​IMG]

I even spoke to her once but I just saw her as some cute thick ass white girl. My coworker had to point out to me it's Iska Lawrence tonight. Then again, she just instagram famous.

11. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Nice!!

12. The Dark King

Delicious

13. samson1701

She's a little bit more than instagram famous. I saw her on TV once or twice being interviewed about being a plus sized model. She actually has a legit career in the modelling industry.

I'm not really even into thick women, but she is definitely hot. Something about her.

14. beccaomecca

The modelling industry is dillusional to be associating that tag with her. Compared to the twigs maybe she's got more meat on her healthy bones but damn I don't understand how they categorise her that way.

15. 4north1side2

Bruh this fucking beauty came thru today

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I'm chilling in the back of the breakfast area letting this dude I'm training do all the work. She comes in such a vibrant mood. While she's checking in we exchange a few glances, I'm staring the fuck out of her because she's pretty as hell with some extremely perky titties. My gay ass coworker gives her the shittiest unenthusiastic check in. I'm sitting their like

[​IMG]

I'm mad as hell now I didn't check her in. I ask my coworker who the fuck is that? He's mumbling and I say put in her room number. I get her name and stalk her instagram, I'm like holy shit! She is smoking hot!

She later comes downstairs to go smoke. I'm creepily watching her the window from the hotel lobby and we exchange looks again. I'm thinking of having a reason to talk to her but don't want to come off as a creep plus I'm watching over her because it's 12 in the morning, she's beautiful as hell. Can't have nobody fucking with her on my watch.

I later go downstairs to help a guest with his luggage and then speak to her at the same time letting her know we have a patio to go smoke on which is closer to her room. She says lead the way and let me know all the secrets.

I'm still not trying to be a creep so I lead her and let her be. I go back to assisting the other guest with his luggage but finally say fuck it, let me start a conversation with her. I go on the patio asking has she stayed with us before and letting her know all the hotel amenities. Apologize for my coworker for being a pussy.

We start talking n shit and I let her know I stalked her instagram :smt042 she totally digged it! I tell her I'm going to be a complete nerd and tell all my online friends about meeting a model to make them jealous, she says cool lets take a picture!

I go get my phone and

[​IMG]

Not the best picture of us but I was kinda nervous and still not try to come off as a desperate creep so I took the pic very quickly

We sat down and kicked it, she cool as hell. She's into anime's like Beserk and is gamer too. We talk about music and what her life is like modeling. She don't care about Instagram and she only does it for her profession. We talk for a while.

She asks me for my Facebook but I told her I don't do social media

She says come on, you got to be on some type of social media

I lie and say nope, I don't do social media because I feel like she's just being nice. She says I'm pretty cool and fun to talk to.

[​IMG]

I walk her to the elevator like a gentleman, shook her hand, said it was great talking to her and wished her the best with her future endeavors.

Now I'm wishing I should of walked her to her room atleast

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  16. The Dark King

Damn fam respect lol

17. samson1701

Either that was masterfully played or you blew your shot. I can't tell, yet. ...lol

18. 4north1side2

[​IMG]

On one hand, us males have a tendency of over reading situations but yeah.... I did blow the chance of taking a fucking chance.... TWICE!

Even my coworker said she seemed very genuine and nice... You should get her number before she leaves, she looked like she liked you.

She ordered a bunch of food for herself which looked for a party of people. I could of easily said "are you going to eat all that?" When walking her to the elevator.

Also she liked the fact that I just took her food out of her hands without even asking to help her along the way but then soon as we got to the elevator, I panicked handing the shit right back to her instead of getting on with her.

It's ok tho, I'm quite pleased with myself for actually stepping to her which is out of character for me. Becca believes that no fap is unhealthy and counter productive but I feel like this is my personal proof that it works. If I was still masturbating like I regularly do, I would of been in a totally subdued state and probably would of just admired her from a far instead of becoming aggressive stepping to her.

19. beccaomecca

Ohhh honey. It's time to see a therapist!!!!! No fapping... no getting it on with absolutely stunning models????!!!!!! I swear next you'll say you've become a Priest!! You need to stop now you're becoming too angelic!

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She's into anime and she's a gamer and she looks like that?!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016