Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"The United States only has one male weightlifter in their team for the Rio Olympics. Kendrick Farris is the only male weightlifter for the U.S -- he also happens to be a vegan. During the Olympic trials, Kendrick broke the U.S record by lifting 800 pounds".

[HDYT]wEo2BqmQC0c[/HDYT]

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]nfzsMDl1GNY[/YOUTUBE]

yea ...... :-?

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Jesus fucking christ.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That was disgusting and even worst the comments. I am so over humanity. Hit the reset button we as a whole don't deserve to be here.
    The violence is bad enough but shitty assholes laughing at it makes me so sick. I know it's not all or even most white people but I am at point where I'm beginning to understand the argument for segregation. It's so fucking taxing and its only one direction with this shit.

5. archangel

I don't know who did what yet. They have yet to release who hit the guy and who did the shooting. The driver(a woman) did stop so it isn't like in houston where cats hit people and continue driving. That being said holy crap a person got hit and then gunfire starts. I have never seen this happen before. It is hard to believe that this is in the USA.

I hope that it was truly an accident but no matter how I look at it. Getting hit by a car is no bueno.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  6. The Dark King

What they did really sucked but the comments are so damn crazy. I literally never see this kind of hate coming from black people towards anyone else or anyone else getting this level of hate

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Going into our FIFTH heatwave within the last month. I'll never get used to this off the charts humidity.

8. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the southern part of the United States. Hahaha

9. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't of been in the middle of the street.

[​IMG]

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Holy fuck.That is full on.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:smt077

(l just pulled a Stizzy)

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao. Oh really. Hmmmmm

13. archangel

Mother made famous in Baltimore riots seeks help after fire destroys home

http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...ore-riots-seeks-help-after-fire-destroys-home

Toya Graham, who became famous during the April 2015 riots after she was caught on video smacking and pulling her son away from trouble, says her family is homeless now after an accidental fire.

The incident occurred on Saturday afternoon at her home on Druid Hill Avenue. That same son, Michael, 17, was frying chicken tenders when a fire broke out.

"I had stepped away to the bathroom real quick," said Michael. "When I got back, there was smoke and fire coming from the pan."

Michael, who was home alone at the time, said he threw water on the grease fire, which made the blaze worse.

He called 911, and no one was hurt in the incident.

However, the situation has created new trouble for the family. "I'm not blaming Michael," Toya said. "But I'm angry."

Toya had no renter's insurance, she said. The ordeal has moved her to tears.

"I'm tired of the struggle, I feel broken," she said. "You try to hold on because you try to do everything, you try to be strong for your children. You try, but this is a lot."

Michael said he regrets being unable to stop the fire. "I should have been more careful when I was cooking," he said. "Now, it's like, what we're going to do now?"

Numerous people have reached out with offers of help for the family. Graham has set up a GoFundMe page for donations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sad to see all that happen to her. Life is like the stock market it goes up and down but as long as you are alive there is chance for it to go back up. Hopefully, they get the help needed

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Fuck her situation, her lazy no responsibility ass is always crying for a hand out. If I remember correctly, she had a great job offer and a chance to move her family out the hood but she declined. No sympathy from me.

15. archangel

This man here...

[​IMG]

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is sex better when the bills are paid?

17. The Dark King

Yes a thousand times yes lol

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha.. I hear ya!

19. The Dark King

When the bills are paid I feel sexy. Music on wine flowing me and my woman doing the happy dance.
    Less stress is always welcomed

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Hahaha... So weird imagining that! :smt106