NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Basically.

4. darkcurry

Unfortunately some fools are taking this moment to body-shame her and calling her racist. I don't believe she should be body-shamed and I don't believe she and some others are racist, just very ignorant and don't have a clue, they too are a product of systemic racism. The sad thing about them is they might stay like that for a while, because ignorant people don't believe they are ignorant.

5. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Body shaming her? What are they saying?

6. darkcurry

Ripping the way she is shaped, especially from the back. But we do have those that are denouncing her comments in the right way so not all bad. But what is bad is now she has racist people not only defending her, but spewing racial hatred at black people. This is one of things I mean by clueless, A LOT of racist people are in denial of police brutality and racial injustices, her silly self just sided with racist and have no clue.

7. ColiBreh1

Did you see Kate Upton's Pics & Video clips that leaked in during The Fappening a couple years ago? Those pics are what led folks to start body-shaming her ever since than.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ahhh, ok.

Also, she has a nice body but whatever.

Now I saw them. :D

9. darkcurry

:smt043

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For a lot of dummies that's all they have. What the fuck had pretty blonde white model Kate Upton had to endure? It's all these privileged never had a hard day in life people who cling to the "forefathers " and American exceptionalism. They can year up over that song because they are picturing some made up ideal that has never been true for most of the country.
    The romanticize war and the military while being too damn soft to serve and talk about an America that simply doesn't exist for most people.
    She's done anyway so who cares.

11. The Dark King

They aren't in denial they fully support it.
    They hate themselves and everyone who doesn't support their delusions.

12. ColiBreh1

13. The Dark King

14. ColiBreh1

Oh boy....I'm seeing folks mention that dudes gave Kate Upton hoodpasses in the past because she danced to Rap Music:

[​IMG]

15. darkcurry

It just means change is going to happen whether they like it or not. Though I dismiss those who are getting off topic and just snappin jokes on her body shape or whatever. Hit 'em with knowledge not insults.

16. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're digging in her ass.
    I hate that hood pass shit.

17. darkcurry

Martellus Bennett and Devin McCourty raise their fists after the anthem

[​IMG]

This might send racist into a frenzy!

18. The Dark King

God amen a thousand times
    So over that bullshit

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They're still gonna watch them play, wear their jerseys and use their characters in Madden 17.

20. darkcurry

Those are clueless black people for you. Playing the role of the sucker.