Maintaining Blackness

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Are you your mans best friend? If so there is your answer. If not, why does it matter?

2. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

This! I have a female cousin who lives down the street from me exactly like how you mentioned. She's so picky, because she in her 30s with a good career, yet she turns down guys left and right because she's not settling. However she won't do the work necessary to get what she wants. We hang out but I think sometimes she expects me to kick it with her a lot because she doesn't have a man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. K

K Well-Known Member

What's really sad is those in their 40's and even 50's still going for the "bad boys".

On the other hand the whole, being picky thing can be a tough one. It depends on what they are being picky about and why. I do get sick of hearing the whole thing about how people are such a great catch and aren't going to "settle" and how they DESERVE this or that.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Preach sis

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I would ask them why. What makes them "a great catch." Because they believe? Lmao

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol @ Blair Underwood soul brother blackness.

Hey man you should at least go to church on easter. Lmao j/k

I haven't been to church since I was a teen. Welcome back.

7. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

She’s got to be careful because women go from great catch to too old in a matter of a few years. It’s not fair but what do you do. So she shouldn’t waste her best chance.

8. Madeleine

No, he is my trophy. Trophy husband.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. Madeleine

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  10. Madeleine

Yeah for real you all should be going to church. You are deceiving the ww who think lemme catch a bm for more spiritual depth and then she gets all atheism like godless white people. Lol.

11. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

\
    If they pursue me hoping for a spiritual/religious man... They'll probably be disappointed:)

12. Madeleine

Joking.
    If they didn’t meet you in church they can’t reasonably be making assumptions.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol the flip side.

I would actually be willing to go occasionally for the right woman. I do believe there is or was a grand architect that created the universe through scientific laws. I just don't believe he breaks those laws, nor do I believe in or follow religion.

If she can accept that we're good.

Btw people can be spiritually deep without being religious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. K

K Well-Known Member

I'm always amazed with the church goers looking elsewhere for mates. I have a friend who just met one from an online dating site. I said - if she's so into going to church and has that as a requirement, why isn't she meeting them at church?

15. Madeleine

Yes!

16. Madeleine

Absolutely.
    Except if it’s a Christian online dating site.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

Yep...and it wasn't.

Oh and in this case, it was a ww.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Which dating site did I meet you on?:)

19. Madeleine

You two are a match made in heaven. I keep wondering what you are waiting for;-)

20. K

K Well-Known Member

We live on opposite sides of the country.