Maintaining Blackness

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mrmike757, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Oh, too bad:-(

2. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

It's her fault:)

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

<3

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You 2 do seem like you'd make a great couple! People have made it work with much farther distances between them. Just sayin lol. ;)

5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well they're bringing weave, debt, drama, and more than likely another man's kids. You better step it up to get on her level.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm too weak to handle that. Lol

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

ANOTHER WEAK NEGRO! YOU CAN'T HANDLE A STRONG WOMAN!

</swivelhead move>

</sarc>

8. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Sounds irresistible. Fake nails as well.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well Beasty, I see I'm not the only heathen on the site, lol. Other than political campaigns/purposes, funeral masses and a Christmas Eve mass in 1999 to placate my ex-wife, I haven't set foot in a Hallelujah House in decades.

It's good to be back! Hope you've been doing well.

I'm sure that white America can be terribly conformist as well, but the sheer size of the white population in the US means their counter-culture is much larger. In addition the emphasis on the individual (while it can be a problem in other areas) seems to grant more freedoms to people. I understand that as a minority group, belonging takes on a larger role than in other groups, but that doesn't make it any less stifling.

Last edited: May 2, 2018