Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The 1st week projections of Travis Scott's new album "Astroworld" have have just come out:

https://twitter.com/chartdata/status/1025812699156889600
    [​IMG]
    http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312901

[​IMG] WOW!!! Looks like dating & having a kid with Kylie Jenner has raised Travis Scott's profile.

His 2016 album "Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight" debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart only doing 88K in sales+streaming the first week.

His 2015 debut album "Rodeo" debuted at #3 doing 85K the 1st week.

The album/commercial mixtape he did with Quavo (from Migos), "Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho" that dropped back in December debuted at #3 doing 90K 1st week.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

^^ Got to give him some credit on that too. He had great anticipation for that album. I seen people on Kylie's TL asking about that album. lol.

3. ColiBreh1

They put out a new update today on 1st week projections of Travis Scott's new album. "Astroworld" is now projected to do between 450-500K sales+streaming, 175-190K pure sales.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312901

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=312912

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

In Travis' music new video, Kylie makes a cameo painted in all gold and holding a baby lamb, looking like a (let me tell ya) goddess of sorts.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Hmm...harmonica in a rap song. Don't hear that every day

6. ColiBreh1

7. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

8. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

9. SilverSmith

Miami Beach, Florida on 11/10/18.

[​IMG]

10. darkcurry

Bruh is coming out of his shell.

Also... Mother-In-Law?

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting the vid. I never heard him speak before. Travis sounds way more grounded and normal than I thought, except for that DMX laugh.

All the small clips I saw of him hanging with his boyz and he just looked really off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

He was raised in a two parent suburban household and went to private school before going to public high school where he graduated at the age of 17. He attended the University Of Texas San Antonio before dropping out in his sophmore year and getting cut off financially from his parents. His father and grandfather have degrees and doctorates. His mother worked for Apple, while his father was a business owner.

https://www.complex.com/music/2012/10/who-is-travis-scott/hating-school

He was a rebellious teenager into music and musically gifted. He, Kanye and Drake aren't your typical rappers which is why they don't really rap about the street life unless it is in a observational kind of way.

13. ColiBreh1

I don't think any of the rappers that the Kardashians have dated your stereotypical Gangster/hood/trap Rapper. In fact, they are often suburban kids (i.e. Kanye West, Travis Scott, Tyga, & etc.).

14. ColiBreh1

These 2 clips aired on 1 of the local Houston news station earlier tonight:

15. darkcurry

I have two questions:

Does the media consider them a power couple? and

Does Travis appear on Keeping Up With The Kardashians?

16. ColiBreh1

You gotta remember those 2 clips are are from a local Houston TV station. Travis is probably the biggest star out of Houston right now (Not counting Beyonce), so him & Kylie might as well be a power couple to Houston.

Here's another local news clip that aired the night before:

17. darkcurry

And do he be on her show KUWTK?

18. ColiBreh1

I don't know, I don't watch KUWTK.

19. ColiBreh1

20. darkcurry

You know this couple have been treating their most loving moments so private especially about that pregnancy that I wouldn't put it past me if they have already eloped. That's why I was wondering if he has been on their show, because they don't ironically seem like that type of couple. They do appearances and display some PDA here and there but when it comes to the most serious loving parts they seem to keep it private until they're ready to share. Smart way to control your privacy when you are celebrities.