Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

It’s that bad boy thing that makes their knees weak and minds clouded (and panties wet)...and before they know they hold their very own thuglet in their arms;-))

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Travis Scott is a suburb kid, though. He's from the middle-class Houston suburb, Missouri City (A.K.A. "MO City"). He went to private school when he was in elementary & middle school. His Dad has his own business, so he grew up middle class. Travis is also a college dropout. I remember Houston rappers & black hip-hop fans used to shit on him becasue he wasn't from inner city Houston, didn't use the traditional Houston Hip-Hop sound in his music, & he has a large non-black fanbase.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Madeleine

Ok, to be fair I didn’t know anything about him. Not even his music. So maybe he’s just putting on this look to fit in with the rap scene. But regardless , many women have this thing for bad boys, be it real ones or self-made bad boys .

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sidenote: Travis is a weirdo. lol. I just noticed the "PUKE" tattoo. I always knew he was a bit strange, but.. lol.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

New Video Of Kylie Jenner quizzing Travis Scott on how well he knows her.

6. darkcurry

I guess the media thought people weren't going to watch this because I kept hearing he failed. lol. Dude got 20 out of the 23 questions correct. They're adorable.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Stedman 2.0.

8. Madeleine

He does has a strange behaviour in public as well.
    The pics are hot and spicy though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  9. darkcurry

Yeah and as I suspected earlier in this thread Kylie in that interview said he was standoffish.

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

They have great chemistry.

11. ColiBreh1

12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

She's making bank, but that Forbes article is bullshit.

Forbes admitted that it couldn't verify her actual wealth. She's a "billionaire" like Trump is a "billionaire." It's based on the valuation their "brands" as intangible assets.

This Forbes shit is just another masterclass in PR from Kris Jenner.

That said, she's obviously still a hell of catch.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Dude, I dont know what article you read but nothing you said is correct..heres an excerpt from the article.... Kylie Cosmetics launched two years ago with a $29 “lip kit” consisting of a matching set of lipstick and lip liner, and has sold more than $630 million worth of makeup since, including an estimated $330 million in 2017. Even using a conservative multiple, and applying our standard 20% discount, Forbes values her company, which has since added other cosmetics like eye shadow and concealer, at nearly $800 million. Jenner owns 100% of it.Add to that the millions she’s earned from TV programs and endorsing products like Puma shoes and PacSun clothing, and $60 million in estimated after-tax dividends she’s taken from her company, and she’s conservatively worth $900 million,

14. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

They're calculating it "conservatively" on her actual sales meaning they're going by the lowest number not the highest and not future sales there's no valuation there, these are actual sales. The main evaluation of a company is sales and just doing the in the article she's at 960 million in sales. She'll be a billionaire before the year is up no matter how much you want to rain on her success.

15. Frederick

Motherfucker, this is the excerpt from the article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...t-a-900-million-fortune-in-less-than-3-years/

They admitted that their source is Kris Jenner.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Now now brothers. Don't let the Kardis tear us apart now. That's just what they want :D

17. Frederick

I don't know why he's butthurt. I didn't deny that she was getting paid. It's just that these Forbes writeups about wealthy celebrities are clickbait bullshit half the time.

18. ColiBreh1

19. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

20. darkcurry

lol at breaking the Kardashian Kurse because his album is fire and doing well. Wasn't Kanye's album being called fire also and doing well in sales.
    Anyway Did anybody catch how Kim's voice changed when she blew up at her sister in that clip! WOW! lol.