Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

Ya'll crack me up with this. How many times have men on here told the women that that's just how it is with men....many aren't into the whole "cheesing thing" and just because they aren't smiling or have the "mean look" doesn't mean anything? But then when it comes to stuff like this, the men will bring it up as a way to decide if someone is happy with someone or not.

I truly have no idea, and don't really care who's together and if they are faking it or making it. I'm sure they all have their own reasons for doing what they are doing. Life and relationships can be tough enough, I can't imagine having to do it all under the microscope and scrutiny of the public. (not that I'm feeling sorry for them, they wanted all that - they get the good and the bad) It can be a lil entertaining. Kanye especially lately, but that very well may all be manufactured too.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I didn't say that. When I said lack of smiling I was reference his demeanor, which is Kanye's demeanor. I smile whenever I get a picture taken. Especially if my girl is smiling, it's like I could just feel her smile that makes me smile.

3. darkcurry

[​IMG]

4. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Such a sweet photo! That’s love!

5. darkcurry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Look at those hips!

?And it looks liiike her ass is just swollen? - Pharrell

lol.

6. darkcurry

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. beccaomecca

Aww I love these two. I love that she dressed to match him with her baggish attire lol. She’s cooler these days since being with Trav.

8. darkcurry

Yeah, even though I still don't agree with all the makeup and lip injections and other shit she do, because regardless what the media says Kylie is naturally beautiful. But other than those things she grew on me. Those tupac and biggie shirts they almost got in trouble for almost had me done with her and Kendall though If I'm being honest, but they're young especially Kylie and one thing I learned with my nieces and cousins is that you have to be patient with these young folks. "They're not finish growing yet" is what my mom used to always tell us. And that pregnancy video she made showed how adorable she actually is. I like her.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It just looks weird. In almost every shot Travis looks like he's deliberately avoiding having his face seen by the camera. Almost like he's hiding.

IMO their relationship will officially be done by this time next summer.

Body language is body language.

10. darkcurry

Body language is body language, but that has been his body language even before he met Kylie. He was even more like that because he kept up a hardcore rapper image. I don't know how long they will be together but people say that Fatherhood and Kylie changed him.

Remember, he used to date Rihanna
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Damn, I didn't know that.

It's just such a weird pose and profile to have in public all the time for a celeb. Maybe that's just his thing then.

Travis keeping his head down or turned away from people or the camera makes him IMO look autistic.

12. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just always assumed that Travis Scott is a socially-awkward introvert.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. beccaomecca

Yes I feel you on that. She reminds me of how I used to dress with all the Tupac shirts lol. I hope they last forever. And have more gorgeous babies! Kylie grew on me as well I’ve never like the others lol can’t stand Kim. I guess at the end of the day just like Kim’s sex tape made her famous Kylie’s lip injections made her famous and definitely boosted cosmetic injectable sales worldwide. It’s pretty insane that one person can have that effect globally!!

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I saw your avatar and thought you had a perm for a moment. I just realized it was a scarf.

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

These pics look like he brings her peace. That's really the key to a successful relationship.... do you calm each other in this chaotic world or fuel the flames. Looks like he calms her <3

16. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

You forgot these pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. ColiBreh1

Actual full 12-minute GQ clip:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  19. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

The guy looks wild though, I’d be scared. More power to her.
    Or maybe there are some hidden prejudices I need to get rid off, Idk.

20. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It used to be that black guys had to at least be handsome to date white girls but the rap game killed that noise, now any hoodbooger with tats can get supermodel-grade white chicks