Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Apr 17, 2017.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Don't forget Bun B and Paul Wall lol!

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I'm talking about currently in 2018. Bun B & Paul Wall might as well be considered legacy acts in 2018. Also Travis Scott is having more mainstream success in 2018 than any other Houston Rapper has had in any point in the past.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

In 2018, Travis:

1. A Platinum-selling #1 album that sold over 550K+ in it's 1st week

2. Currently has the #2 song in country with "Sicko Mode", which has a good chance of making to #1.

3. Is currently solo-headlining an Arena tour

Without looking it up, I doubt The Geto Boys ever had that much mainstream success.

7. andreboba

Travis no doubt is going to surpass the success of the Geto Boys, however, they did have two certified gold and one platinum album during their career.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Travis is his rap name? Mumble rap?

More fire than Scarface?

Probably not.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The rap market is like the whisky market where fireball(trash) and crown royal( below average) sells the most (although much less per bottle) However these are drunken college kids that move those numbers, not people who know about the product.

10. ColiBreh1

Travis' previous 2 albums each went Platinum. So he currently has 3 platinum albums.

I don't think any other Houston Rapper has been big enough to solo-headline an amphitheatre tour, let alone an arena tour like Travis is currently doing. So that should speak volumes.

11. andreboba

The Geto Boys basically established Houston rap. Their top hit, Mind Is Playing Tricks on Me, is on every list of the top rap songs of alltime. I remember when that track dropped in the summer of '91 and it dominated radio airplay and was on everywhere.

For a minute the Geto Boys were the most famous rap group in America. Hardly any of the legendary rap groups of the 1990s could sell out amphitheaters by themselves.
    Jay Z and WuTang couldn't sell out stadiums. Doesn't mean they were lesser stars, they just didn't have the same fanbase.

12. ColiBreh1

[​IMG]

13. ColiBreh1

14. darkcurry

Pretty Cool.

15. ColiBreh1

16. darkcurry

Travis Scott Clapping back at the haters for trying to say he was cheating on Kylie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    'Trolls always wanna create some fake shit to destroy real love. GOING OVER BOARD TO MAKE SHIT LOOK LIKE IS NOT IS EVIL.

'I hate acknowledging shit. But quit try to take joy from shit that's good. I pray god blocks out all evil.'

TMZ seems to be starting trouble again. The photo is being called fake and a look-a-alike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Update: It's from a music video.

17. ColiBreh1

Travis finally has the #1 song in the country (Skip to the 12:38 mark for the top 10):

18. darkcurry

The real update: It was a prank and the guy got EVERYBODY including those that thought it was just a music video. And of all media outlets they got TMZ. LOL!

The best people this prankster got even though Travis and the Jenners/Kardashians did not like this prank was all the idiots that thought he was cheating including those that always want to associate cheating with black men.

https://twitter.com/meixelzbth/status/1070217012054515712

https://twitter.com/africanrambo/status/1069767845389746177

https://twitter.com/RainingCloudss/status/1069660887944974337

https://twitter.com/keepherwarm/status/1069714873960030210

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. andreboba

Man, that kid was willing to fuck up someone's marriage for media exposure??

Back in the day you could catch an anonymous beat down for doing trifling shit like that.

20. darkcurry

I just heard recently someone got the beat down for doing something like that as a way to break the couple up because she wanted to be with her man. You know how you are in public and overhear people's conversations. lol. I try not to do it but when it gets interesting I just keep listening.