Kamala Harris' "blackness" is questioned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DudeNY12, Feb 11, 2019.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well everyone in charge of capital has the rugged individualism myth burned into their brain they are perfectly ok with that scenario because they truly believe they will figure it out or hire someone to figure it out for them. Cooperation is only for the poor at least that's what the rich believe.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The figuring it out part is moving to Mars....lol

The colony on Mars will be established before money is worthless on Earth.

Don't blame the rich. They are the 1 percent. The last time I checked their votes wasn't enough to put someone in office. People keep voting in Republicans because they aren't too bright.

3. The Dark King

I struggle with that concept but then you see other countries seem to do better. So is it people aren't bright or do we have a system that keeps them dumb. Two different things

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We have Google. These motherfuckers are dumb.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

WILLFULLY DUMB.

KNOWINGLY IGNORE FACTS DUMB.

EVEN "SMART" PEOPLE ARE DUMB.

6. The Dark King

The problem with Google is when you put in something the search engine is it doesn't discriminate between fact and fiction. People can choose the truth they like

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Saint Bernie is running! Yes!!!!!

LMAO!

8. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

So hot sauce is also part of the campaign. Interesting. The person who eats the spiciest food gets the black vote or something like that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Madeleine

Forget that Mars nonsense. They are just wasting our money.

10. Madeleine

Google doesn’t replace an education. And education is costly over there. So poor people stay dumb, right?
    And besides, as you said, you even have to have prior knowledge to be able to properly evaluate search engine output.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

It won't be nonsense when Earth is toast.

12. Madeleine

There’s money for a space program but no money for affordable college. As you say yourself, most issues are a matter of priority.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I created a thread where my views are laid out explicitly, called your political profile. I'm for making college affordable.

14. Madeleine

Ah ok, sorry I missed that.
    I didn’t even mean you specifically though, it’s just something that you people as a country seem to still be hotly debating which is not the case in our parts. So I stated that more as an observation of status quo.

On the Mars issue, I still believe it’s scientists’ entertainment and a massive waste of money. Humans are never going to live there.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Science and Technology needs to be encouraged more in the US. We have probably the highest number of lawyers per capita but we depend on outside talent for science related fields.

Astronomy is a hobby for most with science knowledge because it requires you to put your knowledge of many different sciences to the test.

If more kids were exposed to Astronomy it would naturally increase interest in many fields of science.

Studies that scientists do seem initially far out but that's what translates into real world application and technology.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Anyone else excited about Saint Bernie? Everyone wants to be a Democrat but no one wants to be a Democrat. Lol.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

They don't want to permit the resurrection of Keynesian economics. They're so wedded to supply side policies, even the Dems.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I say our species is wedded to misery. Keynesian economics has been proven to solve and most of all prevent the issues we have in our society today, but people are ignoring an obvious solution for no reason other than to be backward simpletons as if that's some kind of accomplishment.

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm stoked about St. Bernie! White Bernie-Bot dudebros are dancing in the streets. Let's see how he does without evil Hillary to shit on. He made million$ after he announced, so the $27 scam is working already

20. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List