Gemma Atkinson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by malikom, Feb 7, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:shock: Dayum lipstick...it's NOT THAT DEEP IS IT? Personally I'm glad brotha pettyO is taking up some of the posting slack for me 'cause alot of times I feel like I'm hogging the board sometimes. Now if I can just get him to post more pics then he'll really be alright with me! :!: :wink: DO YOUR THANG PETTYO! :lol:

PS>Hey boo as far as your comments about some of us posting pics of white women that "we" can never get, to me it's a hobby and/or fun being on a board with like minded people/bros but trust me on my end when I tell you that there are too many "unknown" females of all races for me to deal with that are ALL THAT for me to be crying over honies like GEMMA ATKINSON. I'll let brotha Marcus Bent worry over her. :wink:

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I just had an epiphany...regarding arguing over the internet..

something about the widely used line of "arguing over the internet is like running the special olympics......"

so...I"ll leave that one alone, and get back to gemma.. who, when not lookin like a tomboy, is very attractive..

as for not crying over her, because there are too many "unknowns," you got that right... I'm crying over the unknown shawtees that I seen, that blew my mind..or maybe it was the liquor..

:wink:

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

was i talking to you?? did i make reference to you? everyone know that you are the keeper of the HOT babes...kid rasta reports on the stars...it's one thing to admire and drool over beautiful women...it's quite another when a man lives in a fantasy world void of reality...i don't recall you ever bashing ww here on the forum...everyone has preference in what they like...these guys have no point of reference...they continue to spew stereotypes and myths without and real actual experiences...it's old...tired...boring as hell...so in a way it is deep...when they say that bm need to start doing better than bottom of the barrel ww...i think that is offensive...not just to me but to every ww that comes to this forum...maybe it's these bm that need to upgrade themselves...i think for the most part the women that participate on this forum have very real experiences with bm...we date them...have relationships...breakups...makeups...our attractions are very real...sometimes i get the impression that all the men care about it here is a woman's breast size, how big is her butt? is she beautiful? how about is she educated? does she love her work? is she into sports? is she a good mother to her children? is she funny? do you enjoy her company? does she make you happy? does she do special things for you? does she make you feel like you are the man you always hoped you would be to a woman?

4. malikom

malikom Banned

lipstick,not our fault that you feel insecure when we post pictures of white women :lol:

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

not insecure at all about beautiful white women...i see beauty in ALL women...that's my job...actually i think you are the one that is insecure about his masculinity...so you put down other bm for their choice in women because you can't find one for yourself...you think that bm should set their sights higher but you yourself have nothing to bring to the table...you talk about ugly fat white women...maybe it's really you that is undesirable...i am really quite secure with an absolutely gorgeous bm...he's more than a pretty face...he's educated...funny...so sweet...kind...generous...loving...talented and making three times as much money as i make...his good looks are what orginally attracted me to him but it is all of his other qualities that keep me with him...i believe that we are equally attractive people...we fit together...we look good together...but you would never see us because we don't hangout at walmart...and for the record he doesn't eat hungryman tv dinners...your range is so limiting that i am not at all surprised by your belief system...knowledge is power and you malikom are very weak in that department...open your eyes...get out of the house...quit dreaming your life away on primetime television...even the most beautiful women in the world don't look that great everyday of the week...that is what makeup artists...hair stylists...clothing stylists are paid to do...make these women gorgeous for the camera & the big screen...reality malikom...please remove rose colored glasses...

6. malikom

malikom Banned

Im not the only one who thinks black dudes need t step their game up when it comes to chosing white women.
    Even asian men(as rare as it is) seem to get better quality white women than black men.Go to a interracial group that involves asian males and white females on the net.The women will be quality.Beautiful,intelligent,etc.

Go to a black male/white women group and most of the women will be overweight,wiggers,"white trash" looking or just plain ugly.Sorry,but you dont have to live with stereotypes we (black men) have.Now we have yet more stereotypes coming our way because of a few dummies who would stick their penis inside anything.Even other ethnic groups like to crack jokes about how black men get the females white men and other races of men,dont want.Shit is embarrassing.As long as i see this shit constantly,im going to keep on voicing my opinion about it.It makes my stomach turn.

If you dont want to see it,than ignore it....simple as that.

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

maybe the ww that bobby cutts killed should have stepped up her game...guys like him are a dime a dozen...a wife...couple of kids...girlfriend...couple more kids...let's see...hmmm...i'll just kill one of them...that will solve everything...now he can join the other 56% of the prison system of black men...

she wasn't fat or ugly...she gave him one child and was pregnant with another...what did it cost her? her life...bm commit more violent crimes in the usa than any/all other races put together...if ww are a bit leary of dating a bm it might be more about how bm portray themselves collectively...so if a bm chooses to love a women no matter how she looks...if they somehow figure out a way to live together in harmony...i say that's a whole lot more to celebrate than what size jeans a girl wears and this image you are so hard press to protect...

i don't belong to any other forums...so i don't know what you are talking about...what i will tell you is that you are really the first member that i recall that has come on this forum spewing so much venom for ww...i feel sorry for you...there is a whole lot more to relationships than beauty...that might get you through the first few weeks...

8. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

Careful lipstick,

That 56% of black men being incarcerated is only the attempt to still surpress the black man in this country.

Or some on this board would have you believe.....

I agree 1000% with your post.

Also, how do you feel about rap culture? Where the glorification of women is purely on body. Count how many times the word b!tch, slut, and other derogatory terms occur. And ww are leary about dating a bm? No college education? SOME people on this board still talk with ebonics.

People complain about the stereotypes, prejudices, and discrimination, and all the reasons above are still reinforcing them.

9. malikom

malikom Banned

Lol @ your pathetic example.She should have stepped her game up,what?She was pretty average in the looks department,poor example.You could of at least mentioned Oj's wife.Anyway,she could have stepped her game up to what?He presented himself as a good,stand up guy.How did she know that he would kill her one day?What do you mean that she should have stepped up her game? :roll:

Whos spewing venom?All im saying is that black dudes need to drop the wiggers,overweight chicks,"white trash" ,looking girls for more intelligent,beautiful classy white women.As hard as interracial relationships may be,why go through all of it for some fat nasty white women?Its understandable if your doing it for one that white boys want,but doing it for a bottom of the barrel one? Hell no

I also find it funny how fat white chicks date a couple of sick minded brothers,than automatically think that thye can get any black man :smt011

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i would love to see malikom put his time, effort and passion into something that would enhance a positive image for bm...i don't happen to think that dating beautiful ww is the ticket...i don't like and or listen to much rap...the use of derogatory terms by men against women is an epidemic...i believe that it is fueled by fear...i find comfort in the arms of my man but he knows that i am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and my son...i don't play the role of the weak woman...i hate that bm are viewed in a negative light mainly because i am involved with a bm...i don't want people to look at him and judge him based on myths & stereotypes...he is an individual...he is a good man...

i think one of the reasons that this topic matters to me is because it seems so naive that some bm actually think that this is the way to elevate themselves...

11. jellybird

jellybird New Member

Lipstick, why are you exchanging with malikom? That guy is a lunatic. Your better off ignoring him.

And as far as black men being seen in a negative light, I think that has more to do with society and america's prejudices than black men themselves.

If you stand up for yourself but not smart, then your a street thug.
    If your smart and stand up for yourself, then your an angry black man.

Our country realizes the racism that exists within its borders and has created certain programs (aff. action) to try and give qualified minorities an even playing field, but then certain people try to flip it and say if blacks were good enough to compete they wouldnt need these programs, as if the playing field is level. We, black men, are seen in a negative light because America chooses to shine a negative light on us!

But I digress...please ignore malikom. I've said it before and I'll say it again...he's an idiot.

12. nobledruali

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ..........OKAY THIS SHYT IS REALLY GETTING STUPID AS HELL NOW FOR REAL. MAYBE THIS IS WHY IT'S BETTER FOR ME TO STICK TO POSTING PUSSY ON THE BOARD INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT MURDERS & WHO THEY MURDERED :?: :!: :shock: I MEAN DAYUM WHERE DID ALL THIS COME FROM ON A DAYUM THREAD WHERE WE'RE DISCUSSING AN ATTRACTIVE WHITE WOMAN?! TELL ME THAT! I STILL SAY SOME OF YOU ALL ARE TRIPPING TOO DAYUM HARD & GOT SOME REAL ISSUES WHERE IT COMES TO GENDER AND/OR RACE! YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR DAYUM YOURSELVES IF YOU DO BECAUSE PLEASE BELIEVE THAT I HAVE MET OR HAVE KNOWN SOME OF THE HIGHEST FORMS OR LIFE IN EVERY RACE & GENDER BUT I'VE ALSO KNOW SOME OF THE LOWEST FORMS OF LIFE IN EVERY RACE & GENDER AS WELL SO NOBODY'S GROUP HAS A LOCK ON EITHER...OKAY?! LIVE & LET LIVE & PASS THE DAYUM PUSSY WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED :!: :twisted:

13. nobledruali

Here's another answer from me for all this recent BULLSHIT....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :twisted:

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i wouldn't know how to handle being invovled with someone, who was a model..

I know they get paid to "sell sex," but that's still odd...

millions of men see them half or full naked and all...

kinda like me and messing with a stripper...

boy do I like to look at them, and play with them...but getting into a relationship with them, has always seemed "suspect," for obvious reasons..

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Malikom, you hit it on the head. I wished some of the brothers have some standards when it comes to beauty. In my case I had seen myself in the clubs where WM going after attactive or average BW, not big and fat ones. Are brothers that desparate? It seems some are. If they can get cars and clothes that are good looking,why not WW?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"If you feel like I feel, I got the antidote. Women, wear your pantyhose!"

-Slim Shady

'this is a stripper alert...we need as many as we can get, to difuse the situation, over!'

17. nobledruali

There you go pettyO! Post those pics playa

8) :!: :p

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i know when im upset...strip clubs make me feel oooh soo much better..

"drop down n' get dat eagle on, gurl"

19. INJERA70

INJERA70 New Member

So blackmen commits the most violent crimes in America huh? You know that is a lie what about Jeffrey Dahmer and all the other sick and twisted white serial killers lets not forget the KKK and the lynch mobs back in the day,what about the guy who got dragged behind a turck. I must say when some women on the board get upset they take it way out there with generalizations and stereotypes. Abotu that 56% percent of black men in jail how any are in there for crimes they did not commit or are in there for trumped up charges? You cool Lipstick but you let this shit get to you way too much and it shows in your posting.

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i never said that bm commit the most violent crimes in america...everyone knows that most serial killers are wm...what i used as an example is that bobby cutts was in the media yesterday...and this is what happens...it puts focus on bm & ww in relationships...now when scott pederson killed his wife even though it was equally as horrible of a crime...people didn't sit in their living rooms and identify every young wm & ww couple about to be parents...when a bm is in the media is hurts all bm...so the point was more that malikom is naive thinking that having a beautiful ww on his arm would somehow elevate image for bm...black or white as a female it is alarming to me how many men kill their wives and girlfriends today and feel this is a way to solve a problem...

believe it or not...having bobby cutts in the news yesterday effects me personally because i am in a relationship with a black man...friends, family members have a funny way of raising their eyebrow when something like this happens...