Gemma Atkinson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by malikom, Feb 7, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

my college years have been much easier..

I shared an apartment with all white guys one year...and we added a japanese guy to our roster, the following year..

not one of them called me the N word...and we got along like brothers..

when one of them died in a car crash, we shared hotel rooms in his home town and went to his funeral..and I cried for the guy......a white guy

All of my experiences haven't been bad..but grade school... that shit was bananas...

I don't hate everyone because of that tho..

some brothas, on the other hand...

there is no hope for them :)

2. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

Also keep in mind that we as BM are discouraged from gettin' wit and Gof forbid marrying someone like her from all sides...

[​IMG]

WM don't want to see that and if other people see us with someone like her, ya know the usual rhetoric..."he's a self loathing negro who hates his momma". "How dare that negro bring her up in here", etc... Of course that's wrong and most people don't think like that.

:roll:

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

nice way to get the thread back on track, smooth

8)

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You're right Smooth. They don't wanna see us with her.

Thing is, I could care less if a WM hooks up with a smokin hot or even really cute BW.

Halle Berry for instance. It doesn't bother me the slightest.

They could take all the pretty BW. Great for them. Well, not all, but if it did happen, so be it. There obviously wasn't any brothas trying to court them or maybe the BW didn't want them. Who cares at the end of the day.

Yet, with institutionalized racism and 'supremacy' idealogy running rampant like sex in advertisement marketing, its unfortunate we will never win the hearts of the oppressors due to their title.

If they would spend less time hating on others and be happy in their heart and spirit, this bullshit wouldn't be so overwhelming.

Unfortunately, racism and oppression is a business and still is. Money talks and still does.

Anyways, aside from my rant. Gemma is really good looking.

I like the picture you posted Smooth. Nice!

On a side note, is that a wedding ring I see on her left hand? I did a wikipedia search on her and found nothing regarding a fiance or spouse. What I did find was this:

"In early 2006, Atkinson underwent breast enlargement surgery, which took her bra size to a 34E(admitted during I'm a Celebrity...). She said in an interview that she lost weight due to a fitness regime and her bust size declined. The surgery then gave them the original shape they once were."

5. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

You know we do that a lot on forums change the subject, but your right it should turn back to gemma.

And about step up 2, the first actually did well at the box office so it probably will be another hit, BECAUSE! of the hype white people get when they do black things in entertainment. But on the other hand you right on it being a crappy film, I just was watching a snippet that came on t.v. and they had the whiteboy talkin in the most fucked up hip hop accent I have eer heard, I mean john cena sounds more "with it" than him :lol:

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

white people are doing what black people been doing for YEARS...since NWA, public enemy, whatever...

now it's a BIG deal and more and more of them have to be "down"

sound familiar?

oh wait... Rock N Roll

peep the history on the roots of rock..and now look who dominates it..

hip hop is next

:wink:

on the other hand.. maybe the influx of white people, that like hip hop and whatever.. is just cross-culturalization, aimed at erasing stereotypical boundaries, and promoting acceptance..

maybe..

7. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

I tried to find a picture that I didn't think was already posted. 8)

BTW, it's up to us and the future generation of BM to counterattack that stigma...

Did I mention that in my action movies, I plan on the Brotha savin' the day, winning all the fights and walking off into the sunset with the sexy WW?

Now that would piss 'em off huh?

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol..

i remember the whole "era" of "the black man always dies first in moves"

:p

9. malikom

malikom Banned

I also dont care when i see a good looking BW with a WM.I also dont care about halle berrys relationship.

The thing that really gets to me though,is that if seems as if they can get the best of ours,and we cant get the best of theirs.There has to be a trade off,ya know?Thats what bothers me.You will never see an a list american actress like halle getting knocked up by a Black dude.Whats funny,is that there were pictures of halle berry pregnant holding hands with her white boyfriend on numerous magazine covers.If an a list white actress got knocked up by a brotha...do you thin they would have picture after picture of them walking,holding hands showing that shes preggo?Nope,they would just have a little picture of her on the side.
    You see,its alright when a good looking black girl gets knocked up by a white man,but its wrong if a good looking white girl gets knocked up by a black man.
    I keep on saying this but i dont really care.Ive heard alot of fat white women say that if they cant find a white man,then a black man would be the ideal next choice because we "accept big women".Shit pisses me off to no end.
    to hell with sterotypes

10. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you want to know what pisses me off to no end? YOU...get over your damn self...UPGRADE YOU & YOUR ATTITUDE...i can't imagine ANY WHITE WOMAN wanting your SORRY ASS...no one wants to hear your whining and crying...you bore the f@#$ out of me...some of you are pathetic sorry excuses for a man period much less a BM...if you don't like WW then get the f#$% OUT...don't let the door hit you on the way OUT...BUT don't come here and put down WW...I HAVE HEARD ALL OF THAT I CARE TO HEAR!

btw, to all the other men that post up here on the forum...thank-you so much for basically giving malikom the nod by saying NOTHING...tell you what..they can just change the forum to BLACK MEN WHINING & BITCHING BY THEMSELVES...you watch the WW leave one by one after reading his soapbox crap without so much as a peep out of any of you...

11. malikom

malikom Banned

I like white women,just not the fat/ugly ones.

Why are you so mad? Chill ...everything that was said in this topic is true.Why shouldnt we be able to talk about it and vent?Anything is open to discussion.Stop being so butt hurt.If something is not fair,or something appears to be alittle unbalanced.Why cant we talk about it?

:roll:

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's a forum

malikom, whether you like it or not, has the privilege, while his account lasts, to openly express his opinions, thoughts and ideas.

if you don't like it, i suggest you stop reading his posts.

it's as simple as that

he doesn't sugarcoat much, or use smiley faces, but he doesn't have to..

he says what some people on this forum are thinking, but don't have to balls to write, for fear of backlash by other members on the forum

he's not personally attacking anyone.. not in this thread anyway, that I know of.. so i really don't see what the problem is

again.. if you don't like his views and opinions, just stop reading his posts

he wants to see more black guys, that are doing something with themselves, be more selective when it comes to dating interracially, and not just settling..

some of us agree with it, some don't

as for as the other blackmen whining comment...

again, incase you missed it before, FFS...no one is holding a gun to your head and telling you to read our posts..

maybe you should leave forum moderation, to the person who actually gets paid to do it?

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

again..

maybe his comments are blunt and "straight to the point"

but ask yourself..

when was the last time, anyone of these "brothas," on this board, put up images of an overweight white girl?

now..when was the last time they put up an image of a skinny/slim one/very attractive one?

..and when was the last time, a good looking white girl, posted up pics of herself, and watched as all of the black guys on this board, drooled and foamed over her?

...while a lot of guys, won't come out and say they don't like big white girls or unattractive ones, they are letting people know, what looks good to them, using other means at their disposal.

food for thought

okay..very sorry for hijacking this thread..

back to gemma

:)

14. malikom

malikom Banned

^ co sign,i just want to see more black dudes do better...not just when it comes to education....but when it comes to selecting white women also.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm sure other guys feel the same.. but they won't voice it... they don't want to be put into the "loser/gets picked on by everyone else" section of the forum..

but like I said..

look around you...especially at the images of white women, that these guys are finding and putting up, and raving over, and wishing that they were with..

they won't outright say some of the stuff that they are thinking, and leave posters like you, to die rotten, flaming deaths, alone, because of what I mentioned above..

no one wants to be an outcast..

if you can find me more posters, that put up big-boned woman pics, than skinny-model looking types, i'll chew my own hat and poop leather

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

GREAT...then we will all start talking about ALL of the bottom of the barrel black men that WW seem to be lowering themselves to...glad you two decided to step up to the plate to be first on the chopping block...

petty...if you can't show your face then we would rather not drool over your body...if you aren't the total package then just admit it

malikom...clearly you are a bm wanna be loving ww...like i said before i can't imagine a ww with any brains at all signing up for you...your view of IR is purely full of stereotypes...if you aren't bringing anything to the table then don't plan on walking away with much more than just that...nothing

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I really do not understand why you resort to singling people out, and tossing them into the "bottom of the barrel" category..

not at all..

I do not recall, EVER, mentioning that ANY one of the ladies on this forum, were BOTB, unless you think that I somehow, under-handedly categorized some of you as one, indirectly (which, in that case, it would be true..why else would you get offended by indirect comments?)...or maybe the old saying that "people see what they want to see," is actually true..

?

but again.. I chose to read your post..and I should have known that some direct mud-slinging would occur

:lol:

what better way to deter freedom of speech and thought, than to attack the main proponents of it..

thereby making anyone else, who would want to "follow suit," consider the risks/rewards of doing so..

"setting an example"

nicely done

18. BlkCasanova

BlkCasanova Guest

If we're on the topic of blunt, honest truth then I'll be the one to say it.

Most good looking, very good looking, gorgeous white girls don't find BM attractive.

That's probably why a majority of men on this board are still single, fawning over women they'll never get. Instead, they resort to living in a fantasy world, trying to prove to others girls who "like" black dudes, and hoping one day they'll find someone that hot. NEWSFLASH: It isn't. (Althought I'll refrain from naming names.)

19. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I wish I knew HOW to post pictures successfully. :oops: :cry:

20. malikom

malikom Banned

We could talk about the ww lowering their "standards".But the white women going after them bottem of the barrel black men,are bottem of the barrel themselves.So they deserve eachother,rigtht? :lol:
    I repeat,i like white women,just not the fat/ugly ones.You havent seen me say anything racist towards white women have you?No

so hush please