Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Of course you do.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Nope. From my POV I'd still fuck Sharon Stone years past her prime just to say I bagged Sharon Stone. But that's from a thirsty male perspective

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

There's women who would do the same for childhood crushes like Joey Lawrence

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Interesting thought. I don't particularly try to understand women's behavior, just elaborating on what my take is, but this sounds plausible.

I can see a lot of dudes following suit. I'll pass tho. Anyway last time I checked Demi Moore can still get it.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because its like saying men prefer wet water. Begs the question of what kind of water do women like.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

But we are talking LT relationships here, no?

7. The Dark King

Didn't know were differentiating then this requires a different approach. I was thinking all kinds

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I agree if we are just talking sex. If we talking LT, I don't think fame is something high on a woman's list, if it's even there at all.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

I'd disagree. There are definitely those women who are all about the fame and wanting to be associated with it. There are a lot of people out there who are all about the illusion rather than the substance.

10. Reverie

The problem is men putting premium on looks.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Women don't?

12. K

K Well-Known Member

I think women, in general, like to think that we don't place a premium on anything that superficial. But we all know that's bullshit. Maybe it's not looks, but then it's power, or fame, or money, or status.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's even more superficial than putting a premium on looks imo. At least looks is an inherent characteristic of a person. Those other things are social constructs.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Ok, and the argument would be that those other things are things that are earned via talent, hard work, etc and therefore somehow more noble.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well.......why can't a person earn that for themselves Instead of obtaining it through a mate?

16. z

z Well-Known Member

#Truth

17. The Dark King

Because its easier, just like obtaining sex through getting material goods. Like Chapelle said "If men could have sex in a cardboard box they wouldn't buy houses"

18. Reverie

Well, if a woman is together with someone who have eight children with 4 women, at least he should have money...

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Well if he has money and Fame, she could at least be hot. So what's the issue??

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. Reverie

From my point of view, none.