Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Meh.

That's my bias. I've always seen Fame as a downside.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Perhaps because you're not an attractive woman in Hollywood

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And I know it doesn't take Fame to get attractive women or anything else a man could want.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

But it generally doesn't hurt lol

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'd rather have 100million from investments and not be known outside of my local area.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Then I have bad news, Paige Butcher will never date you. I guess you'll just have to settle for one of the millions of other gorgeous women who'll be interested in you (and your fortune) lol.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Touche

But honestly I'd never seriously date her, don't need the headache of her Fame.

There are some I would date irrespective of their Fame but that's a small number. They're not even necessarly hotter than Page but they are more of my type.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get you. Sounds like we think alike.

9. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Pound town on point is my assumption. Not my cup of tea. But each to their own whatever floats your boat.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, was I the only person confused about this question?

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Good point, but he would not have looked twice on the women if they hadn't been gorgeous either.

It became obvious.

Hmm. ;)

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I never understood that type of assumption, though I hear it a lot.

"How did he get with that hottie?"
    "He must be great in bed."

I get how "pound town on point" can (help) KEEP a woman, but that doesn't explain how to GET them in the first place LOL.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Photographed on Sep 14th in Los Angeles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Money and fame- the 2 most important qualities the majority of hot women look for

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Fame? Doubtful.

The more famous you are the more likely you are to cheat.

Fame and money often go together, but the money is what counts.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I always hate that argument. Both parties want physical attraction so saying he wouldn't want her if she weren't gorgeous is like saying he wouldn't want her unless she's breathing. People want to be physically attracted to who they're with.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  17. The Dark King

Money and fame are like tits and ass for men its literally that simple

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. The Dark King

You're thinking like a dude. Fame is public acceptance women love public validation. You don't remember popular dudes from high school who didn't have much but were popular for some reason and got a lot of women? Same principle

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Also plenty of women are notorious for being hopelessly attracted to men who don't treat them right. The fact that rich and famous men are more likely to cheat doesn't keep them from getting women. If that was the case, who would date professional athletes?

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Also, there's a catch-22 involved. Generally speaking, the more attracted you are to someone, the more other people are likely attracted as well. Think about it: who ever wants someone that NO ONE else wants? And if we're only as faithful as our options, as some say, then we've all got a needle to thread if we want to be with someone we really find attractive.

Of course, a lot of this cheating stuff can be eliminated by trying to only date people with actual integrity, but that's a whole other rant.