Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Popular dudes are more likely to get the thumbs up from her friends. That was even more important in hs when you saw the same people everyday.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. Professional athletes are rich. Come on now....lol

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Exactly. That social support is huge for women. That's why marrying a prince like Harry is a huge deal but everyone could care less who Steve Besos marries.

4. The Dark King

True story

5. The Dark King

By everyday people standards absolutely. Whatever league minimum is puts you in that 1 percent with well accomplished doctors anf lawyers

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Exactly my point. That money, fame, and physical fitness make beaucoup women look past the fact that they're notorious cheaters lol.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying but it's not really the same lol

A popular dude in hs is known. Aka same circles.

It's easy for her friends to approve someone they know vs someone who just seemed to appear out of nowhere. Famous people are not really known to the public, we just know who they are.

Is being famous = social acceptance?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm agreeing on the money and fitness part bro....lol

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Amazon? I thought his name was Jeff. So you think a woman would prefer Russell Crowe to him, just because Russ is more famous?

Lol

10. The Dark King

Ok I see where you're going. So lets expand it well known famous guys don't need money. Good example Jeremy Meeks aka Prison Bae. Me and my girl saw dude when we were LA last month. Dude was stopping traffic. Girls were making massive efforts just to meet dude. Same with Vinny from Jersey Shore dude ain't been on tv in years and girls still approach him not the other way around. It may have something to do with people feeling familiar with someone you constantly see on tv and social media

11. The Dark King

I stand corrected may be I was thinking Jobs lol

Maybe not Russel but lets say a Prince yes I think most women would choose becoming a princess/Dutchess over marrying a billionaire because to women that social validation and envy is key fam. Remember we're talking about women not men

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

How did Jeremy get famous? His Billionaire gf. Why did she go for him? She found him attractive. The mugshot didn't make him famous, getting the attention of the right girl did. He was a "nobody" before her.

Yeah it's money lol. If you have a gf worth that much and you are attractive why wouldn't they be trying to get at him.

I don't know who the Vinny guy is thank goodness.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A prince is so rare. It doesn't really equate to just being famous.

A prince is part of history, that goes Soo much deeper

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to say Fame doesn't help get dudes get laid. Z put it on a level with money, that's what I disagree with.

Fame gets dudes laid, but we talking something women look for in a long-term partner here. Eddie and Paige are LT partners, that's where the convo started.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A cocaine dealer is not socially accepted, often not famous, but they have money and have plenty of women willing to have their babies.

Check mate niccas

16. The Dark King

Ok lets say a Kennedy or a Vanderbilt. Someone with notoriety.

17. The Dark King

Same thing can be said about reality stars with no money. Black jack nigga

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Dimes going after broke reality stars for LT relationships? LMAO.

I wouldn't know but it sounds hysterical.

Anyone else here see that?

19. K

K Well-Known Member

Maybe they think they will tap into the next Kardasian syndrome?

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member