BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

For anyone interested, it's available on Paramount+ with Showtime. I just finished watching it. Hermione Corfield certainly is attractive. The killer couple's relationship is VERY twisted. I much prefer a healthy and stable IR romance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. LucasBanner

LucasBanner Member

Are they all in IR relationships? Like the 2 on the left and the 2 on the right are couples?

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched the 6th episode of "Bad Sisters" last night. I didn't like the way The Prick treated his wife in the episode.

• List
  4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I like this show for what it's worth. I was meh on the ending though. Nice to see something different and thrilling. This had a NBK type of feel to it without all the crazy Oliver Stone shots. Each episode kept you engaged.

No, only the suspects(on the left) are a couple. The other two just work together to try and bring them down. No idea what happens to the dynamics of their relationship in the 2nd season though. I haven't seen it yet.

• List
  5. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Picking up where this left off Audra was trying to get in Elana's head about Victoria and Nate's coziness with each other. Didn't work. Instead Elana walked up to Nate and planted a big kiss on Nate's lips right in front of Victoria and Victoria's reaction was priceless. I can't lie I laughed heartily. Victoria was not happy as she excused herself and walked off.

6. ColiBreh1

Looks like TNT has picked up the U.S. syndication rights for "The Lazarus Project":

7. olsenlover

olsenlover Member

Watching this rn, they hook up in the 5th episode. Okayish subplot, regular romantic pairing from the get go, not much screen time tho.

8. darkcurry

It seems like a mix of TENET and DAYBREAK(the one featuring Taye Diggs and Moon Bloodgood). Hope it pays off. I'll check out the first episode.

9. ColiBreh1

Wait.... You didn't watch it last summer?!

10. darkcurry

Obviously not. lol. After reading up on this further to how they seem to be doing this; it appears that the show is continuing to air on SKY, as it's reported that season 2 will be out this summer as well. Meaning season 1 and season 2 will both be airing during the summer. lol.

https://www.empireonline.com/tv/news/lazarus-project-season-2-first-look-images/

But I may have forgot if this show as already posted here last year. Is it worth a watch? Did I describe the mix right?

11. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

On a show called A Million little things
    Sophie and Tyrell hook up in season 5, Episode 9.

12. ColiBreh1

Yeah "The Lazarus Project" was posted about it in this thread last year. The show was a good solid groundhog day-style sci-fi show and the IR between the lead character & his GF was a major factor on the show. The season ended on a cliffhanger, so I look forward to season 2. I'm surprised you didn't watch season 1 last year since it dropped in the summer when nothing else is on.

13. darkcurry

Last Summer was SOOO busy for me. Between my job, my girl and I fixing up our new place, along with other personal things our down time was limited. lol. But I will be watching both seasons this year. If I like it I will tap into season 2 later this year and binge it.

• List
  14. ColiBreh1

Watching the 5th episode of the most recent 3rd season of "Godfather of Harlem". 1 of the Bumpy Johnson's main lieutenants, Nat, is in a fling with a Cuban chick named Marina (played by Katya Martín):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• List
  15. kalel32688

kalel32688 Member

On the latest episode of Superman & Lois, there's an older IR couple seated at a table during the scene in the diner when Clark confronts the jackass dad of Jonathan's girlfriend. Check at about 0:28 in the clip.

• List
  16. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I'm considering waiting till after the new season 2 is over & see what y'all have to say about it before deciding to binge it instead of keeping up with week-to-week.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

This week on The Young and the Restless Nate and Victoria ( Sean Dominic and Amelia Heinle) delved into the nuances of market penetration.

[​IMG]

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I think the whole season just dropped on Hulu! But I'm still with you lol. I wanna know how it goes before I invest time watching.

My prediction is they hook up once but realize it was a mistake, and she ends up with a white dude, a woman, or just herself.

19. ColiBreh1

Currently watching the 5th episode of Hulu's "Tiny Beautiful Things". Am I the only person who finds the Daughter annoying?

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I only watched the first episode. Seemed obvious the wwbm couple wasn't actually going to be together, so it moved way down my priority list.

But the daughter didn't seem all that annoying to me in that one episode.