BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the clip:

2. ColiBreh1

I finished "Wolf Pack" season 1 last night. @qaz1 Would like this show becuz the lead character biracial brotha, Everett, and the chick that's his love interest, Blake, become a couple in the 5th episode. There's no dragging this 'ship over multiple seasons like I prefer. Here's a montage of scenes between Everett & Blake earlier in the season before they became a couple:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. ColiBreh1

Watching the 1st episode of Hulu's "Unimprisoned" and I can't help but chuckle at Delroy Lindo constantly getting on Kerry Washington about wanting to see her with a brotha meanwhile he out here hollering at MAWWs (Middle Age White Women). Delroy Lindo pulled a woke MAWW at the grocery store (played by Rachael Drummond), but Kerry Washington coccblocked him.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2023
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL I just finished it earlier today! you know me so well :D

I'm really hoping they give this a season 2, but I'm not gonna hold my breath

5. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Since you mentioned Carter and Katie

This is not the first time that Heather Tom (the actress who plays Katie) kissed a black man. Heather Tom was the original Victoria Newman on Y&R before she left there and went to B&B. While on Y&R she had a brief relationship with Neil Winters (played by the late Kristoff St. John). So there you go.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

Well there is a good use for DVR after all.

7. ColiBreh1

Rewatching the 1st episode of "Unprisoned" & I totally missed the Brenda Strong nude scene the 1st time I watched the episode. Brenda Strong was already playing older woman love interest/MILF roles in the mid 90's, so god knows how old she is now in 2023. But she looks great for her age on this show.

8. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

She's cute! I haven't watched but I hope they continue this route, and see more of Miss Drummond!

9. beeehave

beeehave Active Member

I watched Friday's Y&R 50 episode. It wasn't until toward the end that Nate and Victoria had a scene together. It was at the bar. I highly recommend watching that scene. Nate was bummed out about not being able to fix the rift between his cousins Devon and Lily. The way she was looking at Nate as he was expressing himself made me feel some kind of way. She looked like she wanted to jump his bones as she reached out and touched his hand and like clockwork Elana walked in the club and she and Audra witness it.

• List
  10. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

The sexual tension between these two is thick.

11. ColiBreh1

Rachael Drummond only appears in that 1 grocery store scene in the 1st episode of Hulu's "Unimprisoned". Brenda Strong is Delroy Lindo's main love interest on the show. He also another love interest in the 5th episode played by Mercedes Colon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

TRANSATLANTIC Trailer (2023) Gillian Jacobs, Drama

Ralph Amoussou and Deleila Piasko are the IR pairing.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

Looks like The CW has Lana & John Henry's actors doing featurettes together:

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

I'm 2 episodes into "Bad Sisters" & The Prick is an entertaining character. He's more of an anti-hero than a villain that show is trying to portray him.

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Come one man lol! I'm not on episode 5 yet, how bout using the spoiler tags? All that said, I'm glad there's something to look forward to LOL good lookin out

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yo that's a STRONG disagree from me. I think he's actually worse than he's portrayed, for the sake of humor.
    I'm only a few episodes in, but I'm wishing they'd just kill him already instead of dragging it out lol
    I guess we all just like different stuff

17. ColiBreh1

I'm watching the 3rd episode of "Bad Sisters" right now & I'm enjoying the fucc out of The Prick stalking & fuccing with the sister-in-law that's cheating on her husband.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  18. ColiBreh1

The trailer for season 2 of "Single Drunk Female" finally dropped today:

• List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL I actually kinda feel you on that one!
    I don't like cheaters (of any gender), so part of me thinks she's getting what she deserves. They're doing that lame thing where her husband is too "boring" and "suffocating" to be worth staying faithful to smh. As if it's okay to cheat because you let your life get lame.

What dude did was low down tho! lol
    Chick is selfish to the extreme.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I'm scared to watch after how last season ended
    I assume she's done with her bf after he relapsed and lied about it.

It's a shame tho. Up to that final episode, this was one of my favorite shows and wwbm relationships on tv

Edit: Yeah pretty much what I expected. Hate to say it, but I'll probably be skipping this season :(