BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

It is EASY to find . . . on firestick w/o issue!!

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Update: Last week, Quibi updated its app to support Chromecast streaming, and it works terrifically well.

3. Young Herschel

Bro . . . just sign up for Amazon Prime. Its less than Netflix at $12.99 per month and they will ship you a 4K Firestick in just 4 hours via Prime. I'm trying to tell you it is very user friendly as you just plug it into your TV ( works with any TV too not just 4K Smart). Its a great purchase at $40 or $50 bucks but the older weaker versions are even cheaper at $25 bucks but they aren't 4K Dolby Vision like the aforementioned. You can watch whatever you want after you "jail break" it basically Soul Thinker . . . there are plenty of YouTube videos on how to do so.

4. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It finally happened what viewers were betting on to happen on Snowpiercer
    Andre and Josie hooked up. What might not have been the first time they got together if you watched the latest episode and how it developed. Snapshot 1 (6-23-2020 9-51 PM).png Snapshot 2 (6-23-2020 9-51 PM).png

Layton and Zarah
    BUT and this is one of the reasons why love triangles are just too much. We found out earlier in the episode that Zarah is pregnant.
    Snapshot 5 (6-23-2020 9-57 PM).png Snapshot 4 (6-23-2020 9-57 PM).png Snapshot 7 (6-23-2020 9-58 PM).png

Layton when he sees Zarah again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lol.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Showtime has picked up the U.S. broadcasting rights for "We Hunt Together":

https://programminginsider.com/showtime-announces-drama-we-hunt-together/
    [​IMG]
    Showtime has picked up the six-episode UK drama thriller “We Hunt Together,” an hour-long series from BBC Studios starring Eve Myles (“Torchwood”), Babou Ceesay (“Guerilla”), Hermione Corfield (“Star Wars: The Last Jedi”) and Dipo Ola (“Baghdad Central”). The series explores the intoxication of sexual attraction and the dangerous power of emotional manipulation. The logline: As two conflicted detectives (Myles and Ceesay) track down a pair of deadly killers (Corfield and Ola), “We Hunt Together” reveals how finding a volatile form of solace in another can have dire consequences.

Written by Gaby Hull and directed by Carl Tibbetts, “We Hunt Together” will premiere on Showtime on Sunday, August 9 at 10 p.m.

7. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry I just looked at the Wikipedia page of NBC's "Blindspot". Rob Brown & Audrey Esparza's characters finally got together at the end of last season (Season 4). But............

It is short-lived, as he is killed in the drone strike at the end of the season, as revealed in the current season 5 premiere.

Also.... in the current season 5, Audrey Esparza's character Tasha is revealed to be pregnant, as a result of her hookup with Rob Brown's character Reade shortly before his death in the drone strike at the beginning of the season.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

My Sunday night summer show is Yellowstone on Paramount network. Basically Dallas meets the Godfather, its actually a pretty good show. Anyway this season they bumped up Denham Richards who plays ranch hand Colby on the show from guest to series regular this season even though he was in just about every episode in the previous two seasons.
    [​IMG]
    So with becoming a regulare comes more storyline so they also added a couple of new female characters one a foulmouthed, tobacco chewing/spitting, hard fighting cowgirl from North Texas named Teeter played by Jennifer Landon.
    [​IMG]
    Seems Teeter has taken a liking to Colby but Colby seems less than receptive but she isn't giving up
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Upcoming TV One movie Coins for Love
    [​IMG]
    Basically two main characters work closely to each other start to fall for one another but then surprises their exes jump back into the picture wanting them back.

11. darkcurry

Who's the actress playing his ex? I looked up the show and they don't even have her listed in the cast.

12. Young Herschel

Just saw the SPECTABULOUS 4K Ultra Hi-Def Official Netflix trailer of "Cursed" which premieres this Friday!! This features the female lead from "13 Reasons Why" Katherine Langford as the protagonist in a medival fantasy very loosely inspired by the legendary King Arthur (portrayed by an Afro-Austrailian brotha who played the lead in Netflix's "Barry" here plays one of her potential love interests) and several other stars you may recognize though I don't know their real names but just the characters they played elsewhere like Floki from "Vikings" on the History Channel (Gustaf Skarsgard) and another guy who I cannot recall where I saw him (Braveheart, Westworld the series, Children of Men) but he is a very good actor (Peter Mullan) I remember.

I need an assist to post the trailer as I cannot do so myself on this phone but trust and believe this series of medieval fantasy looks SPECTABULOUS!! Plus Katherine Langford may have a black male love interest too (Devon Terrel) as well as an overall cast of typical Netflix diversity lol.

"Cursed" streams in 4K Dolby Vision HDR & Dolby Atmos sound no earlier than 2:00 am this Thursday night!!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

His name is actually spelled "Devon Terrell", friend. Just a small quibble. ?

He is a black Aussie and played a young Obama in "Barry". It's been criminal how little work he has gotten since so when I learned of his casting in this in 2019 I was happy he was getting something. Is the trailer you came across brand new or does it have a time stamp of a couple of weeks back? I caught the one that debut in late June.

14. Young Herschel

Yes I just looked him up and updated his info before I read your reply lol. He looks so much older in "Barry" than he does in this newer Netflix release and yes JS I only just caught the trailer this afternoon but it initially aired two weeks ago. It does look impressive don't you think?? Please give an assist and post the 4K Trailer of "Cursed" please as I am technically challenged lol :)

15. darkcurry

lol. Don't worry I used to be the same way.

CURSED (Katherine Langford) | New Trailer | Netflix

And this trailer kind of hints at some kind of intimate relationship between them. There is a kissing scene starting at 1:45 mark.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Young Herschel

Keep that from the 1st view lol! Hope Netflix let's Katherine`s sex scenes be as compelling as all the Mature Adult rated ones over on her previous Netflix hit!! Don`t hold back now Netflix.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  17. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

.com

Yeah,it's been confirmed somewhere that they were love interests but I was too damn lazy to post anything about it. Gotta get back into the swing of things.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. darkcurry

If the first two episodes intrigue me I'll try and binge watch it over the weekend.

19. darkcurry

Snowpiercer had it's 2 part season finale this past Sunday. Unfortunate things have happened but both Zarah AND Andre made some tough gutwrenching decisions but it looks like they will remain together into season two especially since he now knows he's going to be a Father. But judging by the season 2 preview it looks like shit is about to go down with Mr Wolford AND Melanie's daughter returning.

20. darkcurry

Watched the first episode of Cursed and it was a pretty good start. It's kind of Witcher-esque but had it's own elements. Right off the bat we get a love conection of flirting between Nimue and Arthur when he is singing to a crowd in a village and they lock eyes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's playing a young King Arthur(who is not King yet.) in this pre-dated King Arthur tale. Nimue aka 'Lady Of The Lake'(who gifted Arthur the sword) is the first person as we seen in the trailer to wield the sword before he does.

Interested in seeing where they take this.

• List