BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It reminds me of the flick The Wedding Ringer and song "Party and B.S".

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I haven't watched past this episode yet, but I'm guessing this decision made life way harder for each of them lol

(Also, is a little part of this missing? Seems like there was a bit more at the end. Whatever lol)

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Before I watched the season finale, I was actually mildly rooting for this. Now I'm mildly disappointed lol

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Anybody got an update on how this Chicago Med relationship turned out? I'm guessing her mob ties didn't make for a happy end

6. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

The last episode Dr. Scott saved the the daughter of the mob boss who's organization Melina infiltrated. At the end of the episode she ran after him and they both said they can't wait until the case is over and was touching hands. But one of the mob guys noticed the connection between them. So I don't know how this will play out. They are clearly still interested in each other.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. Jeffrey Tripp

They've made it clear that Dr. Scott really cares about her, so either she's gonna be a longer term love interest or they are gonna break Scott's heart. Like I previously said it could go either way.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Paramount Plus just dropped the trailer for the upcoming 3rd season of "Evil":

9. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Looks good.

10. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This could work in reverse where they could adapt it into a graphic novel. Very creative team behind this show. Also... I think we got some clarity with that kissing scene between David & Kristen. If anybody caught on and put it together.

11. Jeffrey Tripp

I wonder how they are going to address what happened between them at the end of last season.

12. ColiBreh1

Since "God Sam" season 1 has ended, I finally decided to get into the "Chicago Med" storyline y'all been posting about. I just wasted the 1st episode that Freya from "The Originals" appeared in (Season 7, Episode 15). Is she supposed to be undercover Law Enforcement or an informant?

13. Jeffrey Tripp

She's an undercover Cop.

14. ColiBreh1

The writers for "Legacies" teased the series finale as be a perfect finale:

https://www.cbr.com/legacies-writers-tease-perfect-finale/
    If true, than we should expect MG & Lizzie to finally together by the finale.

15. ColiBreh1

After watching the 2021 romcom film "Trust" this past weekend, I finally decided to watch "Emily in Paris". @Jeffrey Tripp Did you watch both seasons, just all of season 2, or just the season 2 episodes with Lucien?

I'm doing the 3rd option, but before I started, I watched a review/recap YouTube video that gave me the gist of what season 1 is about so the plot doesn't go over my head.

16. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I take that with a grain of salt. Because they have made a habit out of jerking the fans around with the IR 'ships.

• List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

I watched season 2 episodes with Lucien.

18. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

I don't know who watched the first season, I know I didn't. Here is another season.

• List
  19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Wow that first season was so long ago lol covid is wild

20. ColiBreh1

Well they're an established married couple with a kid. A love triangle wouldn't even cross my mind in that type of 'ship.

Anyways I've decided to go ahead & binge "Girl5Eva" because the broadcast TV season is over & there's nothing on. LOL at this show having the same exact plot as the recently cancelled ABC musical drama show "Queens". Hollywood is Lazy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • List