BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw that episode. That has happened before between them where her or him came up with an excuse of 'why it can't be'. So It's rinse & repeat with this IR. Such poor writing on this show that had so much promise.

2. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

A CW show poor written? IMPOSSIBLE

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

So you'd really prefer to see them take a long time to couple up than to see them be a healthy couple for a long time? We all vibe to different stuff lol. Respect.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Too true. That one still frustrates me if I think about it for too long lol

5. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

I mean, it would have been cooler if her black boyfriend is an original black character, or even adaptation of one of her black boyfriends on comics... but still interesting new Olsen version.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Just about anything would've been better than that nonsense they pulled smh

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I finally caught up on Good Sam and saw it all for myself. Y'all were right.

They actually set it up pretty good for the brother! I was surprised. Based on her actions, you'd fully expect her to choose Malcom. She asked him out AFTER her friend called her out for writing a "love letter" for the other doc. AFTER she made a big deal about wanting to proactively make her life into what she wants it to be. And none of it played like she was trying to talk herself out of liking other dude.

Usually I'd expect to see the guy's races reversed for a lady in her position lol. I'd expect the black guy to "scratch the itch" while the white doctor is her aspirational pick. She even banters better with the black dude lol

It's all lined up for Sam and Malcom to be a straight up power couple! BUT then again...

We all know good and well how these things always go.... So let's fully expect the white dude to somehow pull out a miracle victory if this show gets a season 2. SMH! I hate love triangles lol

Thanks again for the updates, guys.

8. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I am not sure Supergirl is a good example cause Supergirl when it moved from CBS to CW pretended that Kara and James never occurred at all.

They didn't make excuses lol. Granted you can argue at least a relationship existed on CBS but I argue its a totally different show.

9. darkcurry

lol. Not always but yes it happens a lot. But not always.

10. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Kara said she "wasn´t sure" being ready to be in a relationship with James and being a superheroine, she was already searching excuses, and even her sister (worst Supergirl character, specially since season 2) told her "break up"

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yet somehow she got it together to start smashing the next dude lol. Funny how that happens

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I can't think of any examples right now. But I'm sure you're right

13. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Good Sam Canceled

CBS has officially called it on Good Sam. The medical drama starring Sophia Bush has been canceled after one season, TVLine has learned.

Per the latest Live+7 DVR ratings, Good Sam has been averaging barely 4 million total viewers along with a 0.5 demo rating, ranking last in both measures out of the 14 dramas CBS has aired this TV season.

The series, which premiered in January, followed Sam (played by Bush), a genius heart surgeon who took on the leadership role as the chief of surgery after her boss Griff (Jason Isaacs), a renowned doctor who also happened to be her dad, fell into a coma. Their fraught relationship was the centerpiece of the show, especially when Griff woke up months later demanding to resume his duties.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  14. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I figured this would happen but even with the annoying triangle I'm glad how things played out. Malcolm was clearly the one she wanted so I can live with that. And I got to see Sophia Bush fine ass with a Black man.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. darkcurry

They could've just sent this to their paramount+ network like they did with EVIL that also averaged around the same amount of viewers in the demo rating.

16. darkcurry

Most of them got cancelled.

[​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

18. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

19. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member