BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm down and familiar with Keegan's brand of comedy. Outside of SNL I have not really seen Cecily in other areas especially movies. The trailer and Keegan makes her look good in this though.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@darkcurry Watched the episode last night. Barry & Iris left for an out-of-town weekend vacation at the beginning of the episode, so Chester & Allegra got more screen time together than usual. The episode confirms my suspicion the show is pushing an Allegra-Chester 'ship. [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

So Legacies had their season finale this week
    Looks like the Lizzie/MG thing wont be happening until we get through you guessed it A LOVE TRIANGLE, in the season finale Lizzie is trying to help Hope get over her breakup with Landon by getting a new guy into her life. The guy she chooses for this endeavor is the guy Ethan, the human that MG befriended during his time at Mystic Falls High this season and later had to compel. Anyway her plans dont go the way she wants and Ethan ends up taking a liking to her and asks her out, and she accepts. So it looks like the next season will be Lizzie/Ethan and MG being jealous /SPOILER]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

I knew they would pull something like this.

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I told you how that was going to go guys in advance.

6. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

Garbage in, garbage out.

7. darkcurry

Actually he told her he was with someone when she kept trying to get him with Hope. When they were throwing the football around she confided in him about her past relationships failures.

They still might go that route with a love triangle which would be horrible since that was the only good relationship(Lizzie and MG) that fans were rooting for.

This show has done BADLY this season.

-Killed off Raf
    -Made Hope and Landon a sickening couple
    -Turned Hope into one of the most disliked characters on the show
    -Turned Landon... well Landon's always been annoying
    -Brought in an unlikable lesbian werewolf(Not even the gay fans like her. lol.)
    -Killed the MG and Lizzie aka Mizzie momentum

The only good thing I saw was the beautiful Karen David returning as Emma and dropped the bombshell that her and Dorian got married.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Legacies - 'Emma and Dorian'.png

And that's it. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Skaddix

@darkcurry I mean I also like fantasy and sci-fi so I get the urge to put up with subpar shows cause you hope it gets better....but you gotta know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk and run away.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2021
  9. Jeffrey Tripp

lol damn everything that they could have done wrong they did it seems.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. darkcurry

lol. I know, right.

11. ColiBreh1

So the dude who plays Rafael on "Legacies" got casted as a regular on another CW show, the "All American" spinoff, "All American: Homecoming":

[​IMG]

The backdoor pilot airs next week. I'm guessing he wasn't happy with his role on "Legacies", so he bounced.

12. Skaddix

CW does tend to keep a lot talent in house.

Hard to blame him on the role front lol

13. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The wife of a colleague of mine is close with one of the actors on this show and, according to her, some feel underutilized and would gladly join another show, and or, move on. But, for actors, regular tv is a great, regular paycheck—thus, nobody would willingly jump ship.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

Yeah, I meant to say that in my previous post. Rafael isn't the only character on "Legacies" that is being underutilized or the show doesn't know what to do with. You can say that about several characters on the show.

That goes back to old WB network. I've watched a ton of WB/CW shows over the years & they stay recycling actors on these shows.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Skaddix

That is basically everyone besides Hope, Landon and the Twins

And Even then the characters they do use don't get interesting plot lines. Hope and Landon do they same plot over and over again...how many times has Landon "died"

But yeah that is not me knocking CW/WB loyalty aint a bad thing. I thought Raf was a good actor when they gave him material with depth lol.

16. darkcurry

A shame for a show that started out so strong and missed oppurtunity after oppurtunity to get better. In the ratings they averaged a half million viewers with this season finale being at 0.565. This show once averaged a 1 million viewers which is rare for a CW show.

Anyways I'm out on this show. Nothing to really care for now. lol. Like I said the only good thing I saw was the bombshell that Emma and Dorian being a happily married couple. But if they do include more of that storyline I don't trust that they WON'T make it a love triangle with Alaric.

17. ColiBreh1

3 episodes into the final season of "Leverage", disappointing to see that Hardison & Parker finally getting together & becoming a couple happened offscreen & between seasons.

• List
  18. ColiBreh1

• List
  19. Jeffrey Tripp

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes, l saw the repeat last Monday. After what happened to them no question they will get closer.